NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($18.33)
      BB ($20)
      UTG ($26.68)
      UTG+1 ($47.06)
      Hero ($31.48)
      BTN ($20)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: Q:spade:

UTG calls $0.20, UTG+1 raises to $0.80, Hero calls $0.80, fold, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($2.10) 6:spade: 5:diamond: 7:club:

UTG+1 bets $1.10, Hero calls $1.10

TURN ($4.30) 6:spade: 5:diamond: 7:club: 5:club:

UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $3, UTG+1 raises to $8.80, Hero calls $5.80

RIVER ($21.90) 6:spade: 5:diamond: 7:club: 5:club: 4:spade:

UTG+1 checks, Hero bets $9, UTG+1 folds

Hero shows J:diamond: Q:spade:

Hero wins $20.81

UTG: 42/114 fcbet 60, 113h

UTG+1

notes:

call resteal IP w K6s, no bet vs missed cbet 9fd w K hig, small raise ~2.5x my bet Q turn when another FD posbile w K high, cbh river

cold call small 3bet OOP w KQs, c/r in 3way QJxfd w TP, bet 3wya turn J paired AI
      check OOP vs fish w FH, cehck/c turn 1/2, check river - SLOWPLAYES MOSTERS VS FISH
      call 4bet IP w 96s, bet 2/3 vs mised cbet jxx w BDFD, bet turn 2/3 - SPEWS MONEY
      raise vs fish 1/2 donk in 3way - weak, folded on turn

Preflop I call because I have position and he looks very loose, and isolates fit fold fish. Don't want to 3bet, because he will call light I thin and I want to keep pot smaleer and also keep the fish.

His cbet looks weak by sizing and cbet stats. His cbet drops on tunr, so float.

On turn his c/r looks strange. From notes I see that he is capable of doing bluffs, so I call with few outs and intention to bluff river if he gives up.
      I don't think htat on turn he has overpair. Its a bluff or very strong hand. But usually people don't play with strong hands that way.
      And strong hand could be a straight, but striaght cbet more on flop.

57, 65, 67 would bet flop bigger also, so I exclude them. So really there is no strong hand, unless he plays that way.

On river I do what I planend. He can have Kx, Ax which he really should go out of line to bluff raise. And he does not know if he can call such big bet with A high, he did not see me doing big bluff yet.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

I think the postflop play is spewy, irregardless of reads.

Preflop - you should 3bet here. This hand is not strong enough for a call especially given starting positions.

Flop - fold flop now. Your hand is at the bottom of your range on this flop texture. Calling here means that u are continuing with 100% of your range. I prefer to raise with suh a weak hand if u felt like u had to continue and not fold to the flop bet.

Turn - maybe he doesnt rep too much with the turn cr but i would still bet fold. Dont rly see anything which indicates that he would be getting out of line in such spots.

Thanks.