The Last Straw

• Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      Just realised 5 minutes ago my bankroll just VANISHED. Logged in with £450+, and played for 30mins at $11/$22s ...about 20 games. Next thing i know my balance is £2.55. WInnings from my SNGs aren't being added to my balance. It is stuck at £2.55. So all my money just vanished into thin air, literally.

I have never experienced something as insane as this.
      How does money just vanish from your account like that? I really don't feel safe with my money on Betfair anymore.

Best thing is i still have not recieved a refund for the disconnect TWO WEEKS ago so my optimism that i'll get this money back is low.
  • 29 replies
    • klimbo
      klimbo
      Diamond
      same thing is happening to me man none of the money credited back to my balance... emailed support we will see when they do anything
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      I'm on the phone to them now, £400 vanishing from my balance is just WTF. Will let you know how it goes.

Don't expect a reply anytime soon if you email them. Took 7 days for me to get a reply last time that resolved nothing and i haven't heard back since. The poor bastard taking care of the emails must have 5000 emails a week from outraged customers to deal with.

EDIT: Well the support guys are aware of a problem with the room atm, the winnings from SNGs and the money from cash tables *should* be returned to accounts eventually. No idea about the rest of the disappearing money but i'll wait to after they fix the problem to see if my balance is back to what it should be. :rage:
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      I cashed in a MTT and was not credited with the winnings. I am sure all will be okay with regard to account balances. But sick of all the disconnects though.
    • klimbo
      klimbo
      Diamond
      Yea I just spoke to them on the phone too, it is soo tilting dealing with Betfair, I seriously can't stand it... I am done with them after this month
    • Argueros
      Argueros
      Bronze
      Same problem here, money from closed cash tables never returned to my account. It has been +2 hours and I'm still waiting. And that is on top of random crashes and blank login screens.
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      Originally posted by klimbo
      Yea I just spoke to them on the phone too, it is soo tilting dealing with Betfair, I seriously can't stand it... I am done with them after this month
      They'll probably lose most of their players after this month.
    • Exitium
      Exitium
      Platinum
      Same problem for me, about 400$
    • GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      crazy.....
      glad.i.quit.
    • Exitium
      Exitium
      Platinum
      Got like 75% back, 2 tables still didn't get credited back.
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      Betfair disconnected from iPoker again. This time i rang the helpline right away so hopefully i should get a refund. When this happened 2 weeks ago i stuck to emails which led nowhere and no refund so i suggest you ring them if you were affected by this latest screw up.

All i need is to play a few more hours to reach my rake target for Money Matrix but it seems you won't last more than an hour before:

A) All the money vanishes from your account
      B) Winnings not being added to balance
      C) Disconnect
    • Shunzi
      Shunzi
      Bronze
      I have only been playing for half the month but already I have probably lost 10 buy ins to disconnects and crashes, not to mention the disappearing funds. I can't understand how they can get away with stuff like this and still stay in business. Needless to say I am done with Betfair as soon as I get my bonuses for the month.
    • lodinn
      lodinn
      Bronze
      it's a shame that pokerstrategy havn't made an official warning or something about this.
    • GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lodinn
      it's a shame that pokerstrategy havn't made an official warning or something about this.
      remember pokerstrategy is an afillaite disguised as a learning to play poker site :) would be bad for business
    • lodinn
      lodinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GetARealJob
      Originally posted by lodinn
      remember pokerstrategy is an afillaite disguised as a learning to play poker site :) would be bad for business
      Maybe in short term, yes. Ask yourself if it isn't a possibility that they lose customers due to this.
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey guys,

This sounds really bad and I most definitely would be very upset if this happened to me too.

I will forward this to the Betfair Key Account Manager and emphasize how upset and angry I am about this case.

Hopefully we find out exactly what happened, I'm very sad to see you guys without your bankrolls to grind.

Please have a little patience, as it is the weekend and could take a little while for them to come online.

Best,
      Patrick
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      Wow I didn't know their could be such a difference between skins.
    • GetARealJob
      GetARealJob
      Bronze
      just got offered a reload bonus to start playing there again
      had to refrain myself from writing back to the support with lots of unsavoury words
      Bronze
      Any idea if they return money from closed cash tables only to the players that have specifically contacted them about the issue?

Because I have not been paying attention to that and now I'm not sure if maybe some money is lost or not :/
    • Exitium
      Exitium
      Platinum
      I didn't contact them at all, at first I got nothing back. The next day i had like 75 % back and after another day or so I got the rest. All from cash games, they didn't close though. They just didn't transfer money back into my account after I left them.