Has FTP gone Turbo/Super Turbo mad?

• illium
      illium
      Bronze
      Have you all noticed the proliferation of turbo tournaments at FullTilt? If people really want to play that fast don't they just head for the SnG tables?

I've even found Sats/Tournys where you get through the satellite and the main tournament has a faster blind structure, that's just nonsense.

3min blind levels or 6min blind levels you might not even get in an orbit of the table for 2 bind levels, that's not poker that's bingo. Hell, some of the freerolls have 10min blind levels which means you get to play a little poker in the latter stages.

I tried filtering them out but you are left with only a handful worth playing and some of those turn out to be only 6min blind levels.

And surely late entries over 12 blind levels is a bit of a nonsense too, where have you been for the last 2hrs?

Come on Fulltilt you need to try harder, or is that the idea...over to Pokerstars.
  • 2 replies
    • ramadas
      ramadas
      Bronze
      That's why I don't play there, weak non-turbo MTTs offer.
    • zloiadun
      zloiadun
      Bronze
      3 minutes blind levels are either super-turbo or Rush. In Rush tourneys you will be able to play A LOT of hands per level, I think if there are enough players you can play more hands then in 10 minutes blind level of regular tourney

6 minutes are non-turbo rush and here you can play even more hands per level