[Application] Wpt montreal main (canceled now side events)

• Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I think my staking record is the best on this site besides maybe lessthenthree

Going to montreal this weekend for my first live tourneys. Going to be buying in to the small events myself. Not sure im staying for the main but you never know I could hook up with a poker buddy and share a room or heat up If I sell a lot of action way more likely ill stay. SO If I do stay any interest in buying last minute shares of the 3000+300 main at no markup?

Sharkscopes being lame right now so Ill post graphs later im up almost 40k in tournaments this year on pokerstars and been near the top of the leaderboard all year.

movin.target on stars

10%= 330
      1%= 33

Can take stars or cash there. Paypal or party for bigger pieces
      Posting on a few sites so any little bit helps if you want a sweat
  • 15 replies
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
    • Akcus
      Akcus
      Bronze
      the image is a little small, could you increase the size?
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      I'd take 3%
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Targetme
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I think my staking record is the best on this site besides maybe lessthenthree

Going to montreal this weekend for my first live tourneys. Going to be buying in to the small events myself. Not sure im staying for the main but you never know I could hook up with a poker buddy and share a room or heat up If I sell a lot of action way more likely ill stay. SO If I do stay any interest in buying last minute shares of the 3000+300 main at no markup?

Sharkscopes being lame right now so Ill post graphs later im up almost 40k in tournaments this year on pokerstars and been near the top of the leaderboard all year.

movin.target on stars

10%= 330
      1%= 33

Can take stars or cash there. Paypal or party for bigger pieces
      Posting on a few sites so any little bit helps if you want a sweat

Please add a link to your feedback thread Trev, to comply with our staking forum rules.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Ok cancel the main event was a pretty dumb idea to make a package for an event im not committed to. Im compulsive what can I say. But I am booked for the side events. The main packages on 2+2 not sure if im allowed to link so I wont but dont wanna miss on any interest on this site.

Hockey tickets are bought so im going 100% =]

Starting sunday apr 28
      $500+50 Deepstack
      $300+30 Six-Max
      WPT Satellite - No Limit Hold'em Re-Entry $100 + $10 3 bullets 330$
      WPT Satellite - No Limit Hold'em Rebuy/Add on $100 + $5 bullets double 510$
      would there be rake on a live tourney rebuy? All unused rebuys will be refunded with markup

1720 x 1.20 = 2064
      10% - 206.4
      1%=20.64
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Targetme
      Ok cancel the main event was a pretty dumb idea to make a package for an event im not committed to. Im compulsive what can I say. But I am booked for the side events. The main packages on 2+2 not sure if im allowed to link so I wont but dont wanna miss on any interest on this site.

Hockey tickets are bought so im going 100% =]

Starting sunday apr 28
      $500+50 Deepstack
      $300+30 Six-Max
      WPT Satellite - No Limit Hold'em Re-Entry $100 + $10 3 bullets 330$
      WPT Satellite - No Limit Hold'em Rebuy/Add on $100 + $5 bullets double 510$
      would there be rake on a live tourney rebuy? All unused rebuys will be refunded with markup

1720 x 1.20 = 2064
      10% - 206.4
      1%=20.64

quoted for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS[/quote]
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      5%. Thanks! I can't use stars but I can send on paypal/skrill/neteller.
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      So for the satellite events if you win the next tournament is also part of the stake or will you pay out the value of the ticket to the stakers?

I'll take 5% in any case
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Yes ill either have to sell the main or play it either way you get your cut. Ok start sending now would prefer stars but would take paypal also [removed by HollyMichelle] is my account
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      have it sent by 12 noon est torm and ur booked gonna prop close this off soon no sure if ill have int access
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Please use community tool for information sharing guys. We cannot display personal information on the forum for your own security :)
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Alright im closing this with the 10% reserved as i wont have internet access ship it by 12 noon est torm
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Hey, sorry I wasn't able to ship in time - best of luck!
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      My ride pussied out only played two of the 4 the 500 deepstack and a sat buyin+addon (200)

Used 924$ of the package counting markup. 5% of that is 46.2$ the rest of that will be returned.
    • Targetme
      Targetme
      Bronze
      Ran my second table over. Was bullying a guy and got him to 4 bet me allin somewhat deep with kq into my kk but got gutshot rivered for a huge stack. Then I found out how easy it is to short stack a live tourney when your a professional online short stacker and busted at the start of the last level of the day with an easy shove into aces. Furnished like 70th of 270 or so players that day.

The sate was a joke I easily have 200+roi in them if most tables were like mine. Lost a 80/20 the first hand after the addon to triple up with alot of dead money for almost 1/3rd the chips youd need to win the seat.

returning 57$ on paypal