=== Exclusive $10,000 freeroll, May 5 ===

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

Climb to the summit of our $10,000 freeroll at Everest Poker on May 5. Simply make a deposit between April 21 and May 2 to be eligible to play.

How can I play the freeroll?

1. Make a deposit on your tracked Everest Poker Everest Poker account between April 21, 00:01 GMT and May 02, 23:59 GMT. This does not have to be your first deposit.

2. Players will be registered to the freeroll by Everest Poker on May 03.

3. Play the freeroll on Sunday, May 05 at 15:00 GMT.

You can find the tournament in the Everest Poker lobby under Scheduled -> Freerolls

Freeroll details

• Name: PokerStrategy.com - $10K depositor Freeroll
      • Freeroll starts: May 05 at 15:00 GMT
      • Registration starts: Automatic
      • Prize pool: $10,000 cash
      • Starting chips: 3,000
      • Blind levels: 10 minutes
      • Deposit period: April 21, 00:01 GMT - May 02, 23:59 GMT

Plan on taking part? Have questions about the freeroll? Feel free to leave questions and comments here.

Everest Poker's terms & conditions apply to this promotion and may be changed at any time.

If you do not have an Everest Poker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 9 replies
    • mirepoker
      mirepoker
      Bronze
      Helllo nice promotion!! how is minimum deposit to bi eliglible!!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey mirepoker,

Thank you for your interest. Let me see if I can get you an answer to this. Be back as soon as possible.

Regards,
      Gary
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Back!

The minimum deposit allowed by Everest Poker will suffice to take part in this freeroll :)
      It will probably depend on which payment method you use and is normally around the $20 mark but that is just an estimation.

If you contact Everest support they will be able to let you know 100%.

Regards,
      Gary.
    • Pigmond
      Pigmond
      Bronze
      Do you think there will ever be any of the $10k depositor freerolls that start later in the day?

I'd happily open an Everest account or re-deposit on the accounts I've opened on other sites via PS if I was able to play the games but unless they start in the evening (European time) I never can.

I can't be the only person unable to play during the day on Sunday - what about rotating the start times to see if you get a higher turnout?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Pigmond,

Many thanks for your post. There are currently no plans to change our times but I have forwarded your post to my superiors.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • FlyingDutchm1n
      FlyingDutchm1n
      Bronze
      Can anyone tell me if the payoutstructure of this $10,000 Everest freeroll is in ca$h or in (tournament) tokens?

Thank you.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FlyingDutchm1n
      Can anyone tell me if the payoutstructure of this $10,000 Everest freeroll is in ca$h or in (tournament) tokens?

Thank you.

Hey there,

I would imagine it is in cash as it would have specified if it was otherwise in the opening post :)

Best regards,
      Gary
    • gamingboy
      gamingboy
      Bronze
      it was in cash not tokens!! thank u Pokerstrategy!! thanks to this lovely site it has make me feel good again i had lost around 30 usd playing cash tables over the weekend but landed up winning 50 usd in the 10k tourney awesome!!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Congrats gamingboy!