My first huge troffey of 1000$ in Party Steps!!!!!

• overbe
      overbe
      Bronze
      Hi, just have took 2nd place in Party Step nr. 6 SNG!!!!!!!! So i won 1000$ :D
      DId it in few days with just 15$ or so invested. So huge ROI :)

On last friday i won ticket to second stage of PS freeroll out of 12000 competitors. The same day i finished 2nd in 180 man 2$ turbo MTT on PS, so won my first 70$ in such MTT.

Thx Poker Strategy team for such great poker resource!!!
  • 6 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Nice overbe and congratulations!

Looks like our community is cashing big in steps lately :)
    • overbe
      overbe
      Bronze
      Thx, looks so ;)
      Wanted to ask you, may be it is possible to make coaching session or video with step 6 hands review? I could provide all hands from this session. It was really crazy and hard step..lots of marginal spots and decisions. I think such review would be helpfull to whole community, as playing 3$ and 500$ SNG differs so much..

What do you think about it?
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by overbe
      Thx, looks so ;)
      Wanted to ask you, may be it is possible to make coaching session or video with step 6 hands review? I could provide all hands from this session. It was really crazy and hard step..lots of marginal spots and decisions. I think such review would be helpfull to whole community, as playing 3$ and 500$ SNG differs so much..

What do you think about it?
      Nice win.
      Gratz.

Thats a good idea, although it will only be useful to a few players imo.

Would it be possible for you to send me the hands? I would be interested at seeing the level of play compared to other limits of SnG's.

Thx
      Stiev
    • overbe
      overbe
      Bronze
      of course, how can i do it?

playing styles differ alot, as there are lots of scared money. and of course people explot this leaks by doing tricky moves like 3betting, restealing and so on..
      Imo it wasn't my A game. But i was quite lucky to catch a flush and straight in two very marginal spots before ITM. I would appreciate if someone would help me with comments on my game.
    • bckdrflush
      bckdrflush
      Bronze
      Hi Overbe - you can use camtasia to produce your video with narration, and upload it to their site as a SWF movie. I'm interested in watching for sure, don't know if I can offer you any advice but well done!
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      Make a blog with hands- unlimitied critiques :)