5 players

Stack sizes:
      UTG: $8.56
      CO: $2.00
      Button: $6.09
      SB: $5.42
      Hero: $5.08

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is BB with J Q
      UTG, folds, CO (poster) checks, 2 folds, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.1, CO calls.

Flop: 2 A Q ($0.22, 2 players)
      Hero bets $0.2, CO raises to $0.52, Hero calls.

Turn: 3 ($1.26, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO is all-in $1.38, Hero ???
  • 4 replies
    • gggeorgio
      First off, your preflop raise should be bigger (4xBB plus limpers = 0.04x5 = raise to 0.2) Raising so little doesn't give you a chance to take down the pot preflop.

Because you have a hand with some showdown value, I might lean towards checking this flop, instead of cbetting because you could get pushed off your hand if you get raised. Checking can also get you to a cheep showdown. By cbetting your turning your hand into a bluff because you end up folding to a big raised. I'm not sure if what I said is right though, just what I think :)

As played on the turn I'd say it's an easy fold.
    • Hellrabbit
      I would cbet there actually. That A is a nice scare card and gets you the pot quite often against small pocket pairs. Easy fold on the flop though, give your opponent credit for a strong hand when he raises you on the flop at 5NL :p
    • alejandrosh
      without reads i don't like the raise preflop since he is getting odds and position + i don't like to be with a marginal hand like JQo in a big pot out of position

i think flop is ok , i would bet the flop , but I'd fold to the raise on the flop since any ace is way ahead , even if he doesn't have an ace , calling here will lead us to tought decicions on the turn and the river.
    • Kaitz20
      Agree to gggeorgio. Raise more pf tp ahve additional fold equity.
      On the flop you lead out close to pot and villain re-raised. I´m sure that villain would not bluff here, so to me it is bet/fold on the flop.
      As played: fold river.