Help linking account

• strat9
      strat9
      Bronze
      Hello, I have now linked your account to "PokerStrategy.com". I

f you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,

Scott

Affiliate Support Team

I received this after asking if I could either link my account so that PokerStrategy could track it, or if I could just create a new one with PS's code. They told me they linked it (Aug 7, 2008 was email date), but pokerstars hasn't shown up on the strategy points tracker. How do I know if it is working, and if not, what do when they "linked" it?
  • 3 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by SoyCD

In case you were successfully re-tracked dont forget to activate information sharing in your PokerStars software! If you don't we wont be able to update your points :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      and of course, don't forget to fill your User ID in Home -> My Profile
    • strat9
      strat9
      Bronze
      I uninstalled and re-downloaded pokerstars software through PS. It had information sharing, I checked the box and turned it on. Back at the PS website, at the end of the instructions it says:

Register your PokerStars account here
      User ID:

I typed in strat9s (my pokerstars id) and got a message that, in green lettering, said:

The accounts were successfully registered.

Under "my profile" it has, under "my accounts" mansion and betfairpoker. I don't have an account with either of these, and neither my pokerstars, nor my fulltilt accounts appear. So there is no place for me to type in the pokerstars account name under Home > my profile.

Pokerstars does still not appear under the strategy points tracker on my home page. Does it take awhile for it appear it appear instantly once it is linked and registered?

At pokerstars, an admin. said it was linked and information sharing is turned on, so what else is missing?
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Wait for few days or just write a ticket to pokerstrategy support.