MP3: $1.76 - 88 bb
      CO: $2.03 - 102 bb
      BU: $2.57 - 129 bb
      SB: $2.01 - 101 bb
      BB: $2.03 - 102 bb

0.01/0.02 No Limit Hold'em (8 Handed)
      Hand recorder for this hand: PokerStrategy.com SideKick 1.1.417.4

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:club: , Q:spade:
      SB posts small blind ($0.01), Hero posts big blind ($0.02), 4 folds, CO raises for $0.08, 2 folds, Hero calls

Flop: ($0.17 - 8.50 bb) Q:diamond: , 4:club: , 3:club: (2 Players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.12, Hero calls

Turn: ($0.41 - 20.50 bb) 3:spade: (2 Players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

River: ($0.41 - 20.50 bb) 5:club: (2 Players)
      Hero bets $0.26, CO calls

-----

CO is unknown.

Preflop: defending vs a steal.

Flop: c/c. By raising I would isolate myself vs a stronger part of his range. Maybe he wouldn't fold QJ but he would probably fold PP etc.
      Turn: Ideally I would donk the turn for value and protection vs draws who would probably x behind now. I think c/c is not a bad option but too often we give a free card to our opponent.
      River: I donked for value from lower PP and weaker Qx hands.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Dawidas,

Preflop: looks fine with position

Postflop: I think that donking turn is an option but since we don't have info on him checking to him is probably better. I would expect draws and Qx+ to still bet.

As played the river is not the greatest but we may be able to get some thin value from pairs and weak Qx.
    • Dawidas888
      Dawidas888
      Bronze
      I have the assumption that draws wouldn't bet the turn following from the assumption that opponents are generally loose passive. Also, if he knows strategy, the turn didn't change much so betting with a FD as semi-bluff would in general be a waste of money unless he would expect me to call with PP.

Also if we check to him it is possible that he bets weaker Qx but, flowing from the previous assumption, opponents are more likely to check behind. Especially good ones. Furthermore, I think that there is less hands that would bet if I check than hands that would call if I bet.

Hands that bet if checked to:
      A high FD, QT+, 88+, sets.

Hands that call but won't bet:
      Above + Pure FD, 77-55, possibly Q7-Q5, A4.

It may be a little be more troublesome if we get raised though.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Dawidas888
      I have the assumption that draws wouldn't bet the turn following from the assumption that opponents are generally loose passive. Also, if he knows strategy, the turn didn't change much so betting with a FD as semi-bluff would in general be a waste of money unless he would expect me to call with PP.

Also if we check to him it is possible that he bets weaker Qx but, flowing from the previous assumption, opponents are more likely to check behind. Especially good ones. Furthermore, I think that there is less hands that would bet if I check than hands that would call if I bet.

Hands that bet if checked to:
      A high FD, QT+, 88+, sets.

Hands that call but won't bet:
      Above + Pure FD, 77-55, possibly Q7-Q5, A4.

It may be a little be more troublesome if we get raised though.
      If you bet and get raised by unknown it's a fold.

I think that giving him too many weak Qx is not a good idea until you know more about the guy.

However, I do agree that in general you can donk here but I prefer the ck line without information.