Dealt to Hero K:heart: 9:diamond:

fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.20) 6:club: 3:club: 3:diamond:

SB bets $0.80, Hero raises to $2.20, SB calls $1.40

TURN ($5.60) 6:club: 3:club: 3:diamond: Q:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $3.10, SB raises to $9.60, Hero folds

SB wins $11.21

notes:
      cbets 2 times with FD, shove on river vs 1/2 donkbet w busted draw when str posible - can be VERY AGRO ON RIVER

no 3rd bet on river on 8-J board w KQ top str, when pairs on river

Folding to cbet can be too weak. He is agro on turn, but bit less than on flop. I thougth he might still barrel a lot, so I decided to raise and to get info how he folds.

But on such flop he still can call overpairs and draws. ANd turn is good barreling card so I barrel.
  • 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Flop: This is a very bad flop to raise on vs a LAG cos you rep nothing and he knows that so he is very likely to play back against you in some way. Would you really raise 66 or 33 here? I doubt it. I'm not sure how wide you are defending preflop, but you probably don't have too many 3X hands too. Would you raise A3/K3?

Turn: This is a very bad card to barrel with air. Even though it's an overcard, it brings more draws to the board, meaning that your range is going to be perceived to be super draw heavy. If you do have a draw I think it's fine to barrel, but you shouldn't just be barreling every single hand in your range.

What I would suggest:
      Either float the Flop or fold right away. I think calling is fine with King high vs an 80% opening range and 100% F cbet range.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      Would you really raise 66 or 33 here?

Would you raise A3/K3?

I think having that info that he does not like to fold - its good to raise and start building pot so easier to get in on river.