NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.08)
      Hero ($18.39)
      UTG ($3.63)
      UTG+1 ($4.90)
      CO ($4.56)
      BTN ($9.97)

Dealt to Hero J:heart: A:heart:

UTG raises to $0.20, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.20, fold, Hero raises to $0.90, UTG calls $0.70, BTN calls $0.70

FLOP ($2.75) 8:club: A:spade: T:heart:

Hero checks, UTG checks, BTN checks

TURN ($2.75) 8:club: A:spade: T:heart: 7:heart:

Hero bets $1.40, UTG calls $1.40, BTN folds

RIVER ($5.55) 8:club: A:spade: T:heart: 7:heart: J:club:
  • 3 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Preflop squeezing is fine but what are we going to do if UTG shoves? What hands do you think he plays like this and how do we stand against them?

On the flop checking is fine.

As played, when they both check back and we improve as well, I like betting here.

I think there is something mistaken with the converter for the river, as UTG should be having around 13bb left, which we should put in the middle.

Best,
      Plamen
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      Yeah, I deleted by mistake my bet (I shoved) on the river. Shouldn't I bet pot though on the turn to put UTG allin?

On the flop I checked to let him shove any worse ace. What do you think of that?
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      I like checking the flop here and we are never check/folding against UTG, but the problem is BU here, which could easily have us beat here.

We can bet slightly bigger on the turn but I would never pot it here, just because we have BU behind and UTG is probably not folding any made hand on the river with this SPR.