Titan vs Stars

• ABShortland
      ABShortland
      Bronze
      Hey

currently play NL10 at stars but not tracked and would like to be so and my account at titan is tracked so planning on making the jump

Just wondering if anyone could give a little insight into traffic / softness / VIP club differences.

Should hopefully hit goldstar before the month is out so wondering how titans VIP system will fare vs that?

Cheers
      ABShortland
  • 14 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey ABShortland,

It's been a while now since I've played at iPoker so I cannot really compare Titan vs Stars. I can give you some insight into traffic though :)

http://www.pokerscout.com/SiteDetail.aspx?site=iPoker&ab=1609431#Games should tell you what games are running at near enough that specific time. At the time of posting the link wasn't working unfortunately :(

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • ABShortland
      ABShortland
      Bronze
      Cheers for the reply gary, links now up again :)
    • arthurbentley
      arthurbentley
      Silver
      10NL is very soft at ipoker with loose and passive players wanting to see a flop all the time. I have railed a few $50 NL games that play just the same as 10NL with hardly a shark in sight. However, 2NL and 4NL games are very nitty for the most part, full of folding stations. You would think it would be the other way around. ?( Also, play on turbo full ring tables, the fish love these, with player flop percentages of around 30% or more all the way to $50 NL.
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Yeah 10nl in stars is unbeatable
    • Skodljivec
      Skodljivec
      Silver
      Originally posted by belthazorrrr
      Lol what? :D :D I'll have to disagree with you :D ... I really don't get people saying some games on some limits are unbeatable... All games are beatable. You can always be better than your opponents.

Stars has the advantage of having a huge field of players. So with some carefull table selecting, you can always get tables with at least 2 fish
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Skodljivec
      Lol what? :D :D I'll have to disagree with you :D ... I really don't get people saying some games on some limits are unbeatable... All games are beatable. You can always be better than your opponents.

Stars has the advantage of having a huge field of players. So with some carefull table selecting, you can always get tables with at least 2 fish

I have heard rumours that a wild Ivey appeared in nl10 tables

:coolface:
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      thats why i dont play on stars, im afraid of all them sharks
    • ABShortland
      ABShortland
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Skodljivec

I have heard rumours that a wild Ivey appeared in nl10 tables

:coolface:
      Hahaha!! funny gear

Thanks for your input arthurbentley, how long have you been at titan??

who said stars at NL10 is unbeatable? O.o
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zumpar
      thats why i dont play on stars, im afraid of all them sharks
      And this is the best choice for. Most nl10 regs are making as much as nl50 but they dont want to pay more rake thats why they dont move up
    • Ganimator
      Ganimator
      Bronze
      I played 25k hands at Nl10 and was rolled for Nl25. The regs are way too tight and if you target the 1 tabling fish, easy game! On stars, i have no experience on Titan
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ganimator
      I played 25k hands at Nl10 and was rolled for Nl25. The regs are way too tight and if you target the 1 tabling fish, easy game! On stars, i have no experience on Titan
      Small fishes are like Piranhas in nl10 in Stars. I wouldnt mess with them tbh
    • ABShortland
      ABShortland
      Bronze
      If only there was a way to table select my way into being tracked :f_biggrin:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Wow, thanks everyone!
    • belthazorrrr
      belthazorrrr
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ABShortland
      If only there was a way to table select my way into being tracked :f_biggrin:

There is a program called betrackedtoo. I think his value is 8$/6 months