Starting from the bottom now were here..

• elliotmack
      elliotmack
      Bronze
      im doing a challenge taking a 30 dollar bankroll and aiming to generate it into 500... the problem i have with is reaching 500 is a task however once i am there improving from then onwards shouldnt be too hard..

heres what my plans are..

i will play at stars until i grind a profit of around 100
      using this 100 i will grind away some STT 6 max where i usually take around 1st or 2nd 1/6 games

now i know some of you ill be like ok however if you have any other ways to grind the time down feel free to put some input :D
  • 3 replies
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Hey elliotmack

Welcome to our blogging section.How are you planning on grinding up to $100 in the first place? Hope all goes well towards that goal.

Regards,
      Luke
    • elliotmack
      elliotmack
      Bronze
      Well I was planning on doing 18 man STT on stars or the ones on FT. There's much risk however because I'm not entirely rolled for any stake really however playing on full tilt have me the 30 dollar in rakeback so I'm challenging myself with it 😀

What do you recommend mainly.
      I can multi table 6 tables comfortably 8 at a push.
    • legand73
      legand73
      Bronze
      Hey elliotmack

I could give you my recommendation but it is massively biased because I only play NLHE cash games. So ofc i would tell you to play that also haha. You should ask for help in our beginners questions forum to get a more widespread perspective. There are a lot of good bankroll building strategies out there that our users would know.

Regards,
      Luke