Will PokerTracker support Skrill as payment method?

• ptdat
      ptdat
      Bronze
      Will PokerTracker support Skrill as payment method?

It's seem player using skrill in some nations instead of Paypal + Neteller

Is there any chance PT4 support Skrill as payment method in near future?
  • 5 replies
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      I was purchased PT3 through skrill about 1 year ago and surprised to see that they removed it from their payment method.

I hope they bring it back, because my friend want to purchase it and want to pay through skrill
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      Skirll/MoneyBookers has decided to stop supporting all iGaming businesses that have a US presence, unfortunately they will no longer conduct business with us because we have a corporate office in the USA even though we do not conduct gaming transactions. You may notice that this has affected all of the poker businesses that have an office in the USA, it has even affected coaching sites... Skrill does not permit exceptions to their policy as far as we are aware.

We want to be able to accept MoneyBookers/Skrill once again, but there is nothing we can do unless the policy changes. In the meantime we sugest either using a 1x use debit card purchased from a local store, or ask a friend to make the purchase for you. Sorry for the inconvenience...
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you for that explanation PokerTracker :)
    • ptdat
      ptdat
      Bronze
      Nice stuff, 1 time debit card, I haven't noticed them before your recommend.

Thank you very much PokerTracker.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      I used Paypal which is quite ironic as they hate iGaming.