calling raises while in BB

• Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      Okay,hmm here's an example:

Utg+2 raises,mp3 calls,Hero holds AJo in BB.This is a fold according to charts,but it's call according beginner's chart(the very basic one).Since you pay less,isn't it good to call?I know you can be in dominated situation,but still.Is there article about it?Or have i missed something?
  • 4 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi Backcushion,

can you link the two chart you are refering to? Maybe there is a n mistake in it.
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      I'm reffering to bronze chart and the beginner's one.

Look:

If you have Ajo,ATs,ATo,KQs,KQo ,then in beginners chart you can call it in Big Blind

But in bronze chart,i see no entry,i see only blind defence(all players folded).And the calling/raising,where you can't call AJo or KQo for example.
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      Also found a thread related : Playing from the blinds against raise+callers

Yoghi told me that there is some thread about calling one gappers,suited connectors and so on pre flop in blind against raise+callerswith odds.He also told it's one of the articles.Is it just a thing I shouldn't think about till i get gold?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Ahh now I see what you mean. In this case you can easily use the basic chart. That's what you always should do if you find no solution in the more advanced charts.
      There is no chart in the bronze section about this topic. This should be changed. If want you can write a ticket about it as well (directly in the bronze article is a tet field to report).

There is a gold chart (approx chart) where with a chart where you see which odds you need but this is not refering to the high cards as KQo and AJo.