Fixed Limit Articles

• sportsguy138
      I was reading the bronze and notice that they only show post flop play vs one other opponent, but not more than one. Am I fully missing it? Or is there just no articles like that?

Also, will there ever be heads up articles up?

• 3 replies
    • Foxxxen
      Hi sportsguy138!

Are you refering to the article "Postflop: Standard Playing styles against one opponent"? This article specifically deals with play against 1 opp. As this is a frequently occuring situation it is important to know these basic lines.

Other articles, like "Odds & outs" and "Semi-bluffs and pure bluffs" are of a more general nature and will teach you good, solid postflop play against one or multiple opponents. If you read them all, the pieces are going to fall together.

Keep reading and post lots of hands in the sample hands forum! See you at the tables!
    • harleytopper
      It is very hard to write article about play vs two or more oponents, because there is so many factors that affects decisions. I think for new palyers the best aproach is play straigt forward. Bet and raise strong hands and play drawing hands passive.

Post your hands in FL forum and read hand evaluations by other palyers, that will help your game.
    • ecaldeira

What about this one?