Help quick

• AlanCairns
      AlanCairns
      Bronze
      i have been asked to send in my ID i have send in 5 ID's now and stil lno reply wat the hell is going on i sent one yerstaday and one the day before yerstadayand i kept doing it because i was asked to what do you want me to do ??????? can you please help me iv been waiting week for this, help me please
  • 11 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      take about 6 - 8 photos of your ID, tape them all together in a line and start faxing it to pokerstrategy. When the first ones come out, bend them over and tape them to the last ones so the loop keeps feeding itself through. Try to do it at night when nobody is there to recieve it, when they arrive in the morning they should get the message
    • AlanCairns
      AlanCairns
      Bronze
      yeh good idea lol, but iv just got fed up of them messin me around, they ask me for id iv already sent them 5 i have no idea whats going on and i want to find out and if im ever going to recieve $50 starting capital
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello AlanCairns

As I have told you multiple times, and our support has told you multiple times, you need to send pictures of good quality. It does not matter if you send 5 IDs which are all blurry or fuzzy - as they will continue asking for an ID until you send one of sufficient quality.

Please stop creating a new thread every day to ask the same questions and simply send in a quality picture. Seeing as they have already declined two IDs of yours it doesn't seem like you have been doing so.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • beidzot
      beidzot
      Global
      I don`t have a mail that I need the ID check... I am worried :( I just want to get the 50$ money on mansion... If I need the ID check send mail to me! :) )
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by beidzot
      I don`t have a mail that I need the ID check... I am worried :( I just want to get the 50$ money on mansion... If I need the ID check send mail to me! :) )
      Hello beidzot,

Maybe the e-mail landed in your junk folder? If not then simply send a photo or scan of an ID such as a passport of drivers liscense in addition to proof of residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill) to security@pokerstrategy.com.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • AlanCairns
      AlanCairns
      Bronze
      does everyone have to send in ID or is it just a random selection?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlanCairns
      does everyone have to send in ID or is it just a random selection?
      The security/ID checks are randomly selected.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • AlanCairns
      AlanCairns
      Bronze
      thanks for all your help and i would like to appoligise for being so consistant, i am just very exited to start playing, and from now on i will only post on this forum if theres something important.

once again sorry
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlanCairns
      thanks for all your help and i would like to appoligise for being so consistant, i am just very exited to start playing, and from now on i will only post on this forum if theres something important.

once again sorry
      I hope you consider improving your game as something important - since posting your hands for evaluation is in fact one of the key methods of becoming a successful poker player (Hand posting guide) :)

Otherwise we are always glad to help as long - and wish you good luck on the forums.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • beidzot
      beidzot
      Global
      Have done... I am just waiting for bonus :)
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi beidzot,

welcome in our community. Everything looks good, you should receive your starting capital within the next days. But make sure you read all the articles in order to internalize the theory. That way you will have the best possible start.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar