The best online poker room to play at?

• Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      I'm looking for a new poker room and it'd be nice to see what the users here feel the best one out there is?

Criteria:
      -number of players at any given time on all limits
      -quality bonus/rake back deals
      -interface quality and support
      -quality of the game
      -users experience

Hopefully this info will help me and anyone else looking for a new poker room choose more easily :)
  • 14 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Stars.
    • Termi8r
      Termi8r
      Bronze
      I would say Poker Stars. About 100-130k people playing at peak times. You get a 100% first deposit bonus that clears pretty fast. Software runs nice and fast compared to other sites like Mansion in my opinion. Players at lower levels especially is very fishy (I play NL25). Fast cashouts and with frequent player points you can play tournaments or buy books, etc.
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      What about bonus rake back deals after the first deposit offer? Are there any on stars?
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      No rake back, but you have VIP shop where you can exange your points for money or any other thing.
      Look at Stars section here on forums. We made some calculations about "rakeback", where to use your points and stuff like that.
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CoreySteel
      Stars.
      this
    • Puciek
      Puciek
      Bronze
      I recently moved to stars and definitly this is my pokerroom of choice, many ppl and software for MAC! Which actualy stunned me.
    • batmanbg
      batmanbg
      Bronze
      From 4-5 days they support bulgarian language. Wow! :D
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      What site to play depends hugely on whether your playing cash or SnG's imo.
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cannell555
      So which is best for what in your oppinion?
    • Svobodenho
      Svobodenho
      Bronze
      interpoker
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Atoks
      Originally posted by cannell555
      So which is best for what in your oppinion?
      If you play low-mid stakes sng's the titan is the best platform.

For high stakes sng's then stars rocks.

For tourney, then stars is great, but be aware if the blind levels and starting stacks suit your game. Different sites have different tourney layouts and different people suit different layouts. This applies for SnG's also.

For cash i think stars is the best along side fulltilt, although nl10 on fulltilt is double rake. You need to know that you game suits 9 man tables though, as you pay more in blinds. Titans cash games are the hardest around, but on the plus side they are 10 seated.

I personally dont see any good reasons to have anything more than a stars and titan account. I have tried all the major online sites and them 2 seem the best imo.
    • arjun2001
      arjun2001
      Bronze
      stars or full tilt.
    • helemaalnicks
      helemaalnicks
      Bronze
      For high stakes sng's then stars rocks.

I think it's pretty tough for the high stakes 1 table (100+), for midstake its def. better (read: fishier) then party for example. The rakeback is great, Im saving up for a rakeback deal where I get ~35% rakeback, through fpp's using them for a 60k$ cashbonus. But it's not the best site for the highest limit is my initial thought.

For cashgames it's also good.

The support is good and superfast, I really got the feeling a couple of times that they read the e-mail as soon as I click the send-button.
    • Termi8r
      Termi8r
      Bronze
      I wonder how long it will be before Poker Stars gets taken over by good players from PokerStrategy :( At the moment there isn't many SSS-ers on the micro levels as compared to Party Poker for example imo.