This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SNG Wiz Vs. HM2 SNG Wiz

• 5 replies
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      Wiz looks more accurate. I've never used Hm Wiz before but that calling range looks way off.
    • Paluzzo
      Paluzzo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Andyuk18
      Wiz looks more accurate. I've never used Hm Wiz before but that calling range looks way off.
      Thanks for your answer Andyuk18. I have the same opinion, just find the difference between them strange.
    • wiarygodny
      wiarygodny
      Bronze
      maybe its a bit late for me replying, i mean maybe youve figured it out already. Ive never used HM2 Wiz but from the looks of it youve got it set up so it calculates ChipEV (instead of $EV) and then the given range makes a lot of sense which obv doesnt change the fact that its completely useless while analysing a 9man bubble. hope that helps :)
    • Paluzzo
      Paluzzo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wiarygodny
      maybe its a bit late for me replying, i mean maybe youve figured it out already. Ive never used HM2 Wiz but from the looks of it youve got it set up so it calculates ChipEV (instead of $EV) and then the given range makes a lot of sense which obv doesnt change the fact that its completely useless while analysing a 9man bubble. hope that helps :)
      Thanks for your help wiarygodny. I went to verify it again and you are right. I was using the cEV. My mistake.

Thank You :s_thumbsup:
    • wiarygodny
      wiarygodny
      Bronze
      no problem, glad i could have helped :)

gl at the tables!