SNG Wiz Vs. HM2 SNG Wiz

• 5 replies
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      Wiz looks more accurate. I've never used Hm Wiz before but that calling range looks way off.
    • Paluzzo
      Paluzzo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Andyuk18
      Wiz looks more accurate. I've never used Hm Wiz before but that calling range looks way off.
      Thanks for your answer Andyuk18. I have the same opinion, just find the difference between them strange.
    • wiarygodny
      wiarygodny
      Bronze
      maybe its a bit late for me replying, i mean maybe youve figured it out already. Ive never used HM2 Wiz but from the looks of it youve got it set up so it calculates ChipEV (instead of $EV) and then the given range makes a lot of sense which obv doesnt change the fact that its completely useless while analysing a 9man bubble. hope that helps :)
    • Paluzzo
      Paluzzo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by wiarygodny
      maybe its a bit late for me replying, i mean maybe youve figured it out already. Ive never used HM2 Wiz but from the looks of it youve got it set up so it calculates ChipEV (instead of $EV) and then the given range makes a lot of sense which obv doesnt change the fact that its completely useless while analysing a 9man bubble. hope that helps :)
      Thanks for your help wiarygodny. I went to verify it again and you are right. I was using the cEV. My mistake.

Thank You :s_thumbsup:
    • wiarygodny
      wiarygodny
      Bronze
      no problem, glad i could have helped :)

gl at the tables!