BTN: 210.4 BB
      Hero (SB): 196.72 BB
      BB: 53.64 BB
      UTG: 97.36 BB
      MP: 50.2 BB
      CO: 105.8 BB

Hero posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has 2:club: A:club:

UTG raises to 2.4 BB, fold, CO raises to 3.8 BB, BTN calls 3.8 BB, Hero...?

everyone involved is fishy.
      join oop and mostly fit/fold post? there's the danger that utg 4bets but it's cool that we are deeper with btn

obligatory followup question: worst hand we call?
  • 2 replies
    • pokerferrer
      Originally posted by Tomaloc
      everyone involved is fishy.
      You seem to be involved too. So you are... joke :)
      I think cold calling is ok, especially when we didn't expect open raiser to 4bet with huge sizing, since he is a fish and deep I would almost always call for flush-draw value.
    • EmanuelC16

A2s is really close. That would basically be one of the worst hands I'd conisder calling. I say worst because when multiway you want your draws to be quite strong so JTs, 78s type hands are probably a bit better if you are capable of not over-valuing a flush.

The more you think you have an edge on the others the more you can call. When you say they seem fish you just say they make mistakes. If you knowwhat those are and can take advantage, calling is fine. Otheriwse, if they are fishy but you don't know where your profit comes from, probably just fold and call higher Ax like A8s so your pairs are better.