This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

My Fl session

• jini
      jini
      Bronze
      Hey all!
      I recorded my session FL FR 0,5/1$ at Stars.
      Unfortunately I haven't got a microphone, so no sound.
      Hopefully i will get some feedback.

download
  • 4 replies
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      What's up with the link?
    • jini
      jini
      Bronze
      Sorry wrong link... edited..
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi jini and welcome to our FL section.

I like that you recorded a video but 1 hour is really a bit long. Especially without audio it's a bit boring to watch and very time consuming.
      Maybe you can make shorter video next time (around 20-30 minutes). I'm sure more users will watch it then. :)

However I'll have a look at it now (and later as I can't go through in one part) and will edit my thought on the fly.

Here my opinion (UL = Upper left, UR = Upper right, BL = Bottom left and BR = Bottom right):

BR, 9:30: I don't know how tght they raise on this limit but I wouldn't fold toppair with a gutshot here. He can raise on a draw or a twopair as well. If you mprove you should donk/call (in case of hitting the butshot) and check/call (in case of hiitin trips or twopair).

BL, 13:25: KTo is no openraise from MP2.

UL, 15:10: TT is a 3-bet preflop against a MP2 openraise.

BR, 20:50: 77 is an openraise if you play by the bronze charts. If you still play by the basic SHC then folding is fine.

BL, 28:36: You can fold the flop directly here. You are often behind and you outs aren't very clean as well.

UL, 29:50: I think you can check/call this river and catch some bluffs with a busted flushdraw or straightdraw.

BL, 38:10: I know that there is no article about it up to the silver section but you get around 10:1 for a call. You can complete any 2-suited card in this case.

UR, 42:10: Same as at 38:10.

BR, 42:55: I can't see the potsize anymore (I can't rewind somehow and I don't want to go through 40 minutes again) but you have 2 overcards and a gutshots so you probably call the turn again as you need around 7-8:1 here.

BL, 49:32: Don't just call the flopraise. The third player already called so you don't risk losing him with a 3-bet and you are out of position. A flushdraw might check behind and if you 3-bet and he hits his flush on the turn you might be able to 3-bet again.

UL, 52:55: 66 is an openraise out of MP2 (same reason as with the 77 above).

I got the impression that you are playing very well already. Keep it up. :)
    • jini
      jini
      Bronze
      Thank you very much ciRith!