[Application] CG, Long term, NL10 25BI

• Tiltmeifucan
      Tiltmeifucan
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello.

My feedback: Feedback - tiltmeifucan

I am looking for NL10 stake, 25BI.

Split profits 50/50 including rakeback and bonuses.

I need this stake because, I don't have any money to play with, and i really want to start playing again. I was thinking about depositing money, but I am in dept to many people already, and its even embarrassing to talk about it so i don't really want to invest any more of my money, because of the depts at the moment I have. My hope is poker.A new chance to clears these debts.

To be perfectly honest, i had staker before. I don't know why he didn't left any feedback I guess he didn't had any interest, but stake went bad and i lost the whole stake roll back then, partly because of my own fault for not moving down the limit as per requested to.

That was ridiculous and extremely shameful of me, and i want to say that i am really sorry of what happened, at the moment i can't make such a stupid mistakes again.

I would like to stake go for 2months. I still play on pokerstars. If anyone is interested or just want to ask more questions, just say so and i will leave my skype via community tool, so we can discuss further deal.
  • 8 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tiltmeifucan
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hello.

My feedback: Feedback - tiltmeifucan

I am looking for NL10 stake, 25BI.

Split profits 50/50 including rakeback and bonuses.

I need this stake because, I don't have any money to play with, and i really want to start playing again. I was thinking about depositing money, but I am in dept to many people already, and its even embarrassing to talk about it so i don't really want to invest any more of my money, because of the depts at the moment I have. My hope is poker.A new chance to clears these debts.

To be perfectly honest, i had staker before. I don't know why he didn't left any feedback I guess he didn't had any interest, but stake went bad and i lost the whole stake roll back then, partly because of my own fault for not moving down the limit as per requested to.

That was ridiculous and extremely shameful of me, and i want to say that i am really sorry of what happened, at the moment i can't make such a stupid mistakes again.

I would like to stake go for 2months. I still play on pokerstars. If anyone is interested or just want to ask more questions, just say so and i will leave my skype via community tool, so we can discuss further deal.

Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Graphs/results?
    • Tiltmeifucan
      Tiltmeifucan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by holmeboy
      Graphs/results?
      There isn't any graph's. You can check my results in my blog. I had graphs a long time ago, but my HEM2 trial ended. And after a while i took my PC to service to reinstall my computer so everything is gone :(
    • liessens
      liessens
      Bronze
      Ehm you want to play to pay me back?
    • Tiltmeifucan
      Tiltmeifucan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by liessens
      It was your own risk to stake me, but to be fair i guess i would like to cover 50% of your losses back, because of my mistake.
    • liessens
      liessens
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tiltmeifucan
      Originally posted by liessens
      It was your own risk to stake me, but to be fair i guess i would like to cover 50% of your losses back, because of my mistake.
      but 50% is fine yeah
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      A friendly advice from a stakers point of view.
      If you want to ask for new stake first and formost clear things with your previous staker otherwise you wont get a stake in 100 years.
      I would never lend my money to someone who messed up with previous guy who trusted him hes money!
      And also get a graphs and stats, otherwise is also no go.

Wish you best of luck in clearing things up with your backer.

Cheers
    • aboesing
      aboesing
      Bronze
      I think that before you start at NL10, you need move to NL2 and read and understand articles from Pokerstrategy.
      After you have a profitable NL2 history, start climb up your limits.