FTP bug or what?WTF?

• johnylee
      johnylee
      Bronze
      Hello dear Pokerstrategists,
      Just an hour ago i was playing MINIFTOPS#event 19, played good, A game, knocked out 10 players, had avg stack, got in money, and then happened that thing..
      had 45K, 20bb around, was folded and moved to another table..and then someone stole half of my chips (FTP BUG or hacker?), left me with 21K around 10bb , had to push and lost.im really upset and sad.

HOW FTP will compensate me that?maybe i would won the tourney 22K$?
      ?????
  • 19 replies
    • johnylee
      johnylee
      Bronze
      help me please guys, im really really angry with this thing!!!!! ?( ?( ?(
    • badcatwOw
      badcatwOw
      Bronze
      That happens all the time bullies stole half of your lunch money(chips) be happy you got 1/2 left. And start go to gym.
    • johnylee
      johnylee
      Bronze
      i dont think if that would happened with you , you would say the same!
      thanks for support!
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      and what did FTP support told you about this?
    • johnylee
      johnylee
      Bronze
      they havent replied me yet...waiting for answer...
    • spreeboy
      spreeboy
      Bronze
      You dropped them on the floor when you moved to new table. :D . No, seriously, hoping they get this fix for you.
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      This gypsies..
    • johnylee
      johnylee
      Bronze
      Here is screenshot with the hand where i had my 45k chips.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    • johnylee
      johnylee
      Bronze
      And the hand after..Where is my 21k chips gone?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      message support team. Looks strange. Want to see their replay gl mate!
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      BUMP! any news buddy?
    • johnylee
      johnylee
      Bronze
      hello, looks pretty bad :( they are answering me bulls***....

Hello Janis,

Thank you for your most recent email to Full Tilt Poker.

As stated previously we've determined that the incident which you have reported did not originate at the Full Tilt Poker game servers. In your absence the Full Tilt Poker game servers remained functional and online; this game completed normally and the prize pool was awarded to the winning players according to the published prize payout schedule.

We know it may not be your fault that you were timed out and we also know how frustrating it can be to lose your money because of factors which are out of your control. However neither were these factors within the control of Full Tilt Poker. With that in mind, it is posted on the Full Tilt Poker website that by joining any game at Full Tilt Poker, players acknowledge and accept the risks which are associated with internet connectivity.

Many people operate under the assumption that "since my internet works, it must be them". However internet traffic can cause lag to develop at any of 30 servers which mediate traffic between you and the various services and websites on the World Wide Web. The internet is built to minimize the effect of these traffic conditions by streaming data across multiple pathways, similar to a spider-web (hence the name); this way you'll still be able to connect to some or most internet services even when one pathway is lagging. Unfortunately the few services which are accessed along that single lagging pathway may be difficult to access until the lag clears up.

This is why you may appear to be well connected to other sites while simultaneously experiencing problems connecting to Full Tilt Poker. This process is illustrated in detail at the following link:

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/internet-infrastructure.htm

Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us.

Regards,

Gearoid
      Full Tilt Poker Support
    • johnylee
      johnylee
      Bronze
      it looks kinda sick, looked at hand histories, there is shown that i have been sit out for an hour, its kinda joke or what???all the time i was playing mtt...sick!??
    • badcatwOw
      badcatwOw
      Bronze
      So I understand from this that you played/sit out hand from 102 to 103 for 1 hour?
    • johnylee
      johnylee
      Bronze
      i wasnt sat out.but the hand history shows that yes - i am sat out for about an hour..but i didnt...wtf???they are answering at mail only bs...im worried
    • BLOWMEBABE
      BLOWMEBABE
      Bronze
      Originally posted by johnylee
      i wasnt sat out.but the hand history shows that yes - i am sat out for about an hour..but i didnt...wtf???they are answering at mail only bs...im worried
      Tevi najobija, that's it.
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BLOWMEBABE
      Originally posted by johnylee
      Tevi najobija, that's it.
      :D DDDDDDDDDDD

sad but true...
    • illium
      illium
      Bronze
      Get FTP to send you the hand history from this tourney, even if you already have your own copy. Check that what you are saying is correct from their records. If you can see no indication where your 21K went then get back to FTP and point this out, highlighting the exact place in the hand history. Otherwise, from their point of view you could have faked up the .jpgs using Photoshop and be trying to scam then. So, just use their own records against them and get them to explain.
    • BULLMONEY
      BULLMONEY
      Bronze
      Originally posted by illium
      Get FTP to send you the hand history from this tourney, even if you already have your own copy. Check that what you are saying is correct from their records. If you can see no indication where your 21K went then get back to FTP and point this out, highlighting the exact place in the hand history. Otherwise, from their point of view you could have faked up the .jpgs using Photoshop and be trying to scam then. So, just use their own records against them and get them to explain.
      +1