About weekly freerolls

• jmm88
      jmm88
      Silver
      Hi guys,
      I´m wonder, why do you schedule the weekly freerolls on week days?( Monday, wednesday, friday, etc), can you do it on Saturday or Sunday?

I have a job, im not able to play in those days.
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey jmm88,

First of all, thank you for your post.

I will forward this to my superiors to see if I can get you an answer very soon.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey,

Sorry to pass you on to somebody else, but I've posted this to the B2B guys, who specialize with topics with partner rooms and hopefully give you an expert answer soon!
    • JoeNote
      JoeNote
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey jmm88,

Thanks for your post. Let me try to explain you the reason why these freerolls are on weekdays. There are actually several reasons:

We want to offer our players an attractive schedule of weekly depositor freerolls and that's why we have them on weekdays in the evening instead of all of them on Saturday or Sunday.

Then there are also some technical aspects to consider. It is not possible to open the lobby of more than one iPoker room at the same time. If all the tournaments are on the same day, players can't play at e.g. William Hill and Poker770, but have to choose what freeroll they are going to play.

In the past we played around with the dates and starting times and it turned out that most players prefer to have it on weekdays, because they want to go out on weekends or spend time with their family & friends.

On Sundays we regularly host huge $10,000 depositor freerolls. Did you ever played on of those? They are really good value and you just have to regularly check our news page for information.

The next one will be this Sunday at Everest Poker. If you quickly create an account there and deposit before May 2, 23:59 GMT you will be registered for this tournament.

More information about the exclusive $10,000 depositor freeroll at Everest Poker

The next two will be at Poker770 (Sunday, May 19) and PokerStars (Saturday, May 25)

Good luck!

Cheers,
      Joerg
    • jmm88
      jmm88
      Silver
      Thank you very much people, ok i understand, you have right, is best in the evening on weekdays, is a shame that time is noon in my country.