Equilab

• Edukator99
      Edukator99
      Bronze
      Hey there.

When I'm using the hand range selection on equilab I think something might be wrong.

If I put a number in the VPIP box or adjust the VPIP slider it makes all the hands that affects blue. Good so far, I can see the range that someone is playing.

If I adjust the PFR it greys out a bunch of those cards. I understand this would be the ones that the person is raising and the remaining blue ones would be hands they are calling with but it's really confusing.

Didn't it used to make the PFR and the VPIP different colours??? This way you cards with no colour weren't being played...which is very clear. Now cards not being played and PFR cards are both grey....which makes it impossible to know if cards are not being played or if they're just in the PFR category.
  • 2 replies
    • Edukator99
      Edukator99
      Bronze
      hello?
    • lnternet
      lnternet
      Bronze
      You select a range.

Blue hands = in the range. Not blue = not in the range.

For a single range there can't be two different colors - either a hand is in the range, or it is not. The sliders (/ boxes to enter numbers) are just to help you put in a range faster.

(Your question was a bit difficult to understand because you misunderstood what the program can do, that's why nobody answered so far I believe. But its all good :) )