NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($25.23)
      BB ($25.37)
      UTG ($20.36)
      UTG+1 ($21.34)
      CO ($20.53)
      BTN ($37.10)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: T:diamond:

fold, fold, CO raises to $0.60, fold, Hero raises to $2.20, fold, CO calls $1.60

FLOP ($4.60) 2:diamond: 9:club: Q:spade:

Hero bets $2.40, CO raises to $5.60, Hero folds

CO wins $8.93

notes:
      call resteal w 99, call 1/2 cbet A8x, check till sd
      saw that I am bluff 3beting with Q4s OOP
      I isolate in BTN, he 3bet/push 100 bb in BB w AQo

I think he can easily have there JT. BUt if I call, then he will bet turn most likely, and so he sees 3 streets, so he is very likely to hit his draw.

But he maibe raises also KJ GS, which makes it less likely to hit and I block TT, so then I could call flop and turn.

On river he is passive so I would need to respect his bets.
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Speed,

Preflop: First, the most important thing, are we 3-bet/folding or 3-bet/shoving?

If you are 3-bet/folding I would not 3-bet our hand here.

Postflop: You block 2 of the 4 TJs combos so even if he raises those two I wouldn't be too thrilled unless he has other semibluffs/bluffs.

Given the info we have on him we see that he may be raising a lot despite the smaller sample and he is aggro flop/turn.

And I doubt he has many AQ or Qx hands when he raises so your plan of calling flop/turn sounds about right.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Silver
      Somehow missed this hand earlier.

First, the most important thing, are we 3-bet/folding or 3-bet/shoving?

I dont' remember what my plan was preflop but I like showing because I like gambling :D but of course its not because that I like, but because he has high 4bet range and its steal/reasteal.

I heard that we need at least 5% 4et range opnent to have to stack off w PP, but as I undersntand TT is so hihg that we dont' need 5% 4bet range.