Questions about Pleno1's 6max Academy

• maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      Just say that news, no further info was given so thought I'll ask since it starts tomorrow and I have a few questions.

1. Is there going to be a special forum like I heard there was for the Mar Diamond camp?

2. Is the format live coachings/videos or are there other things too like discussions on a few topics etc.

3. How does one participate in it? I mean if its videos and coachings then I guess any gold member + can just attend and watch them.

4. What topics are the vidoes going to be on?
  • 3 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi maheepsangari how are you? :)

Yes the course is starting tomorrow 1st May, but pleno1 isn't able to be around a lot to keep us updated as he's extremely busy over the next few days! :D

Ok, so from what little information I have at the moment:

#1 There will be groups, possibly Skype groups, for the different limits, such as nl20, nl50 etc.

#2 There will be hand history reviews as well as videos and of course discussions and possibly seminars.

#3 I don't think you need to register as such, but if you are of gold+ status here on Pokerstrategy you will be able to attend with pleasure. :)

#4 Video content to be decided by pleno1 and the other coaches so I have no accurate information on them.

Now, I am going by information 'gathered' here (sshhh) so please don't be disappointed if something gets changed by the time the course starts! :f_eek:

I have no doubt pleno1 will turn up to clarify things for you when he gets a moment.

Have fun if you decide to participate,

Mal.
    • maheepsangari
      maheepsangari
      Gold
      Hi Gadget I'm doing good.

Thanks for the answers. Looking forward to the academy.

Ok one more question, maybe Patrick will be able to answer better,

The video content and coachings etc. I believe are for the month of May, will coaches keep providing support to the groups/skype groups even after May?
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Howdy chaps,

There will be a news come on the day of the first video which is 2nd, and my first coaching is tomorrow.

Little bit of infactual info in the thread, there will be no skype groups/special groups, there will just be a huge emphasis on the video/coachings with a couple of new coaches and a couple of the diamond coaches dropping down to give some "secrets" to the lower stakes grinders.

There wil be promotions and giveaways later in the month.

There will be an "opt in" thread later in the month that will be for something else, but everybody is eligible to join this, you dont have to opt in, if you can just watch 1 video or attend one seminar, then thats fine.

I'll be without internet between Thursday and Monday, but Boomer will be about to make sure everything is fine.

There will be no Skype groups as it of course hinders the progress of new/future players and takes discussions away from the forum, whilst Skype groups are one of the least productive ways to learn, especially mass Skype groups.

Keep checking the news reguarly and I'm sure you will have some nice surprises over the next few days and weeks!