PokerStars – new account

• rxper
      rxper
      Basic
      Hey guys,

I made an account on pokerstars when I wasn't even 18 years old and played on it a few times with real money. Now I want to start completely over, will they catch me? I told them to close my account, cos I dont want to play on it anymore. With a new IP address, new mac address, new email address, the same name and maybe the same address. Before getting my old account closed I had changed all the personal so it doesnt match mine.

What do you think, will they have a chance to catch me? I really want to start over, dont ask me why, I just want. I'd choose only the same real name and maybe my address.

EDIT: and also, this one is important, another funding method.
  • 4 replies
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I would contact their support. I think the worst thing that could happen to you is that your account will be closed when you want to withdraw funds. They have excellent service and if you politely describe to them your situation maybe they will come up with good solution. This is of course just mine opinion.

Good luck.
    • rxper
      rxper
      Basic
      Thanks for you response. Althought I asked them if they are able to delete my account, their answer was simply no. I just want to know if they can close my account because of the future withdrawals. If I only let my name and address same, what do you think?

the info on the old account was changed to something else before the closure.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      It is always a possibility if you play against their terms and conditions. i don't know if i would be so brave to do it. Maybe you can try......make a minimum deposit and see what happen. At worst scenario you risk some $$. Maybe you can just ask them if you can play on the older account again. Or is there a problem, because you want to be tracked by PokerStrategy and receive points? Well if this is the case there are plenty good rooms you can choose from. You can also ask PokerStrategy for advice what is the most suitable room for you.....Choosing the right Poker Room for you!
      Maybe some of the mods will give us any better advice.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey rxper,

I would follow Alan's helpful advice above and come clean with PokerStars about everything. They will only find out in the future even if you were to "get away with it" initially.

Be honest and see what happens next. You will not be able to close one account and open a second.

Let us know what happens next please.

Gary