This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL20 SH QTo vs 3b IP

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($20.10)
      BB ($21.16)
      UTG ($20.99)
      UTG+1 ($24.04)
      CO ($18.50)
      Hero ($20)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: T:heart:

fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.40, fold, BB raises to $1.40, Hero calls $1

FLOP ($2.90) A:club: 8:heart: T:spade:

BB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($2.90) A:club: 8:heart: T:spade: 5:heart:

BB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($2.90) A:club: 8:heart: T:spade: 5:heart: K:diamond:

BB checks, Hero checks

notes:
      sqeezed pot - cbet AJT w AK 2/3, c/c 1/4 balnk turn, c/r river when Flush posible

He was having 3bet image, did 3bet few times vs me and I folded a lot, only had done 1 sucssful 4bet.

BUt this hand still might be too weak I guess, better wait to at least for suited one.
      On the ther hand he gave good odds. Vs 14% 3b range I have about 33% and odds are ok, plus my position.
      He is not too agro postflop.
  • 1 reply
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Heya,

I think it's OK to call preflop. Ofc, we prefer a suited hand but QTo is not that bad since you also get decent odds and you have position.

What I would do different is make a thni vbet on the turn. I expect Ax, even weak one to bet there so QT is ahead of his range, should get called by a few worse Tx.