$5.36
      BB:
      $4.35
      CO:
      $20.18
      BU (Hero):
      $8.81

Preflop: Hero is BU with J, K.
      CO folds, Hero raises to $0.12, SB calls $0.10, BB raises to $0.25, Hero calls $0.13, SB calls $0.13.

Flop: ($0.75) T, K, K (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($0.75) 2 (3 players)
      SB checks, BB bets $0.30, Hero calls $0.30, SB folds.

River: ($1.35) 8 (2 players)
      BB bets $3.80, Hero calls $3.80.

Final Pot: $8.95.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Wolf,

Preflop: Given the small 3-bet we can call to try and hit 2p+ or a strong draw.

Postflop: I would prefer to bet that flop for value rather than check it back. Even if we bet small to induce it's better than checking.

As played, raise turn and shove river.
    • Wolfjustice
      Wolfjustice
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Wolf,

Postflop: I would prefer to bet that flop for value rather than check it back. Even if we bet small to induce it's better than checking.

Thanks a lot.

Given that I flat turn, what do you think I should make of villains river overbet? Does it include worse Kx? Or just boats?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Wolfjustice
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Hi Wolf,

Thanks a lot.

Given that I flat turn, what do you think I should make of villains river overbet? Does it include worse Kx? Or just boats?
      The river really changes nothing. He can have 88 occasionally and some TT monsters but I think that's about it.

It's true that his bet polarizes his range a lot and a lot of people don't bluff at these limits with such lines but he may be overplaying certain hands or bluff so I think it's close.

I'd fold if he has been passive so far, otherwise I'd call.