This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bounty on my head

• pokerboy198229
      pokerboy198229
      Bronze
      Hello people,

Started from today and till this sunday i am putting a bounty on my head. I will play 10NL on 2 tables daily between 20.00 and 22.00.
      I play at Pokerstars, nickname JoeTeGrinder. Someone who bust me gets $7 extra transferred from my account. Some more implied odds for u all, i guess.

Why Im doing this? Honestly, i just want to challenge me enough, being able to beat good players who will (probably) will try to bust me. This is the best school i can get. If u think this is stupid, well then its your opinion and u might me right. I just want to take it to the next level and please let me learn hard way.

Some info about me to make even easier for u: most of the time im a ABC/Tight poker player, but in some occasions (having good/bad reason) i am able to make a big play with at least one out to win.

So, I see you tonight???
  • 9 replies