NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($8)
      BB ($30.35)
      UTG ($26.25)
      UTG+1 ($3.96)
      CO ($21.69)
      Hero ($20)

Dealt to Hero 3:heart: J:heart:

fold, fold, CO calls $0.20, Hero raises to $0.80, fold, fold, CO calls $0.60

FLOP ($1.90) 8:spade: Q:diamond: 5:diamond:

CO checks, Hero checks

TURN ($1.90) 8:spade: Q:diamond: 5:diamond: T:spade:

CO bets $1.90, Hero raises to $4.70, CO calls $2.80

RIVER ($11.30) 8:spade: Q:diamond: 5:diamond: T:spade: 4:spade:

CO bets $2.80, Hero raises to $14.50 (AI), CO folds

Hero shows 3:heart: J:heart:

Hero wins $16.06

call cbet in 3way JTxss w nut FD, call 7, bet 9 river when BD flush posible and str on board - 1/2 - bluff
      c/call 2/3 cbet 97x w KQ, cehck 2, bet 1/2 A - BLUFFER ON RIVER

preflop idea was isolate and double barre, becasue he folds on turn. BUt this flop for cbeting was not too good, my equity not great.

not much notes was yet in the hand, so was not sure if this turn bet can be bluff. BUt I did not show strenght and bet OOP vs missed cbet is very high, so I assumed its a lbuf, plus I had weak GS.
      My J high does not beat much and he is likely to bluff river so I decided to raise and see how he reacts.
      His wtsd at the time was about 18 (200 hands).

After he calls and bets that small, it again looked not very strong. Or this was for induce. BUt if he has flush, he might bet big. Or c/c or c/r. So I myself tried to force him to fold, again using this as well that his wtsd was low at the moment.

Later when played found out that his pot size bet can be anything - air, medium hand and nuts.
  • 2 replies
    • mbml

Preflop: Hmm I have mixed feelings here. On one hand this guy seems like a huge fish. On the other hand J3s seems way too weak. I don't mind limping behind here instead. I don't like iso-raising a hand vs someone who folds <30% to Flop cbets.

Turn: I don't like raising here when the turn brings so many draws. I think you are not getting him to fold often and you'll often have to follow through on a river bluff which is going to be very expensive if you are wrong.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      I did not want to limp behind becasue in the blinds 2 regs were sitting and they could easily raise.