BTN: $12.61
      SB: $4.12
      BB: $5.14
      UTG: $5.10
      MP: $15.88
      Hero (CO): $5.00

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero has A:spade: A:diamond:

UTG calls $0.05, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, SB calls $0.18, fold, UTG calls $0.15

Flop: ($0.65, 3 players) 3:heart: 7:club: 6:spade:
      SB bets $3.92 and is all-in, fold, Hero ?

Mayhap he does it to induce bad calls from seemingly fishy guy in UTG. I don't know whether he has enough bluffs in his range. Will he do it with 88-JJ? I opt to fold here.
  • 4 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi GreenPiece,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: Overbet shoves on a relatively dry flop don't say much especially from a fishy looking guy.

So I'm never folding AA here.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      +1 to bogdan, never folding.

i'd just like to add that, when facing such weird lines, i also like to check on the number of tables that the guy is playing. 1-tablers are most often fish.
      if the guy is hiding from search i'll take a few seconds to check it on the lobby, can be worth it.

in this spot he already looks fishy due to his broken stack, then if i see that he's only playing 1 table then for me it's a pretty much confirmed fish. :f_biggrin:
    • GreenPiece
      GreenPiece
      Bronze
      Thank you guys! I actually folded this one but it led me to the idea of somewhat refining up my view on opponents. You advice & experience is a good stepping stone :)

P.S. Tomaloc, great blog! Appreciated gifs a lot, they really made my day :s_thumbsup:
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      thanks for the feedback sir :f_biggrin:

hope to keep up the quality :D