This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

blogzars

• zaree
      zaree
      Bronze
      Hello, my name is Ulvis and i'm 25 years young man from Latvia :f_eek: my english is not good, but i try to write my own blog and perhaps improve my english :O

I started playing poker 3 years ago but only recreational. Some MTT and SNG in weekends.
      there my graph :f_cool:

there was huge jump at start like +80usd. luckily win 1place in tournament (1-2$ buy in). and then i start think there ir real chance to win money :D but i lost all fast and deposit 10$ on weekends again. I started to play less and less because can no longer win.

Then in last september i gave a gift to myself - HEM2 and start some cash games nl4 4tables 6max in 888poker
      september graph

I started to work in Oct-Nov and saw i only lose because i have no energy after work, so i stop play poker. But then i discovered that a friend gAsheks has started to play poker and we start to chat a lot . It is a big incentive when you have a poker buddy.

So in december i start play in PartyPoker, because gasheks was played there and long time ago i have created acc there . so i have like 5$ started to gamble for fun, double my BR at NL4 6max and then double at NL10 :D my br was ~20$ then i almost lost everything. but lucky win back and start grind seriously nl2 6max. and even tried nl4, but i was too inexperienced.

Jan: fight for NL4 and gain some skilz, because in nl2 there is no raises and 3bets :D so that things was something new to learn.

Feb: stabilized in the limit and grind some money :s_evil:

March: so my BR was ~250$ and i started to look at nl10, but i definitely was not ready because very worried about money :f_frown: and certainly lacked skill
      I do not remember why but I played badly nl4 too.

April: played about week, got back my 200$ BR. cash out. spend points to get Partypoker cards , buy 1 deck and got 2 deck bonus :]

but then i got coach and move to Pokerstars NL5 FR 9tables. full ring was something new for me, at first i dont like, but c'mon man i got coach for that :f_biggrin:
      so new player pool, a different way of fish and regs. month almost break even :f_frown: learn much from coach and books. but end of the month i lost coach, because he dont have no more time for coaching. or maybe he cant handle me because i was fishy :f_p: dunno

May: So new month and i`m in crossroads to choose from 6max or FR. Last 2 days i played FR and try to add extra tables. so i felt comfortable play ~18 tables. today i was playing 22 tables. i think i try to play like this for week and watch is it really effective.

Overall

so here you can see the changes of stats by months :f_biggrin: I have become tighter ;D and I know that I have to work to 3bet :f_cry:

FullTilt how to play like fish and get 90bb/100 @nl10 :s_o:

So there was that thing, if u connect your stars acc with full tilt u get 20$ cash ticket. and that ticket was something awesome :D i almost got 100$ but then i lost ticket with beats :f_cool: all what i did - limp to catch nuts :D

stats

some goals:
      :diamond: monthly at least 50k hands and ~100h play.
      :diamond: learn,analyze and study ~ at least 1-2h/day
      :diamond: get in NL10 by June :f_love:
      :diamond: choose 6max or FR
      :club: Update my blog
      :club: post hands in HE
      :heart: learn new tricks in my hobby :f_love:

My girls :f_biggrin:
  • 7 replies