Borrow my name @ Pokerstars

• grgo69
      grgo69
      Basic
      Hy,
      I did never play poker online.
      My friend plays, and he want me to create account on my name so he could play, because his account was blocked, because(that what he says) he pay with some other card and then this cardholder something complain.
      I should open Entropay account and than pokerstars account. So when he would make some money he would redraw to Entropay and from there I would send money to my account and after to his account. I would take some comission.
      My question is could he somehow do something stupid to harm me, if hewould have access only to pokerstars account?
      Thanks
  • 10 replies
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Not unless he have your entropay or card information.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey,

Stay away IMO. If his account is blocked - it will probably happen to you too. You may not need an account now but maybe in 6 months time you want to play at PokerStars but you cannot because of this?

Regards,
      Gary.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by grgo69
      Hy,
      My friend plays, and he want me to create account on my name so he could play, because his account was blocked,
      When this is found out -- and it absolutely will be when either of you tries to cash out, you will both be permanently banned.

On any poker site, READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
      Then comply with them.

Oh, and welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

Best of luck,
      --VS
    • grgo69
      grgo69
      Basic
      Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      Hy,
      My friend plays, and he want me to create account on my name so he could play, because his account was blocked,
      When this is found out -- and it absolutely will be when either of you tries to cash out, you will both be permanently banned.

On any poker site, READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
      Then comply with them.

Oh, and welcome to PokerStrategy.com !

Best of luck,
      --VS
      How it can be found out? when he cash out money goes on Entropay account, and from there I cash out to my bank account, then redraw and give him money - or send from my to his bank account.

q: does he needs loging details to entropay to cashout on entropay
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Yes, he needs to know password and login ID to cashout. Stars won't find out most likely, but it is up to you.
      I would never share my bank details with anyone, if it helps you.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator

How it can be found out? when he cash out money goes on Entropay account, and from there I cash out to my bank account, then redraw and give him money - or send from my to his bank account.

q: does he needs loging details to entropay to cashout on entropay
      It doesn't matter HOW they find out, but I do know that from time to time they DO find out.

If you search these forums you will find posts from others who where perma-banned for letting someone else use their account -- some big names, too.

Hey, it is your account, and your risk -- you do what you want.

Just be aware of what you're risking here. I strongly suggest you read the terms and conditions carefully before you do anything like let another person use your account.

Then there is the matter of giving someone else access to your Entropay account....

All the best,
      --VS
    • grgo69
      grgo69
      Basic
      Originally posted by doctorkgb
      Yes, he needs to know password and login ID to cashout. Stars won't find out most likely, but it is up to you.
      I would never share my bank details with anyone, if it helps you.
      but he just need to cash out to Entropay ( so isnt like you just click cash out and it goes to your Entropay account?) from Entropay I would cashout to my account and give him money.

Isnt like that?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      Hi

You have asked for advice but it seems you have already made your decision before you even asked.

The advice was unanimous: DON'T DO IT!

now make up your own mind and stop trying to justify it.

Best regards

Thazar
    • MichaelGotAA
      MichaelGotAA
      Bronze
      Simple answer = DON'T DO IT!

Seriously your gonna regret it. Save yourself a lot of pain & trouble.
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Dont do it, unless he plays High Stakes and you get a big commission from his cashouts.