This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 SH, AQs OOP 3-way

• dienaszaglis
      dienaszaglis
      Bronze
      $0.05/$0.10 No Limit Holdem
      PokerStars
      6 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($10.68) 107bb 29/19, AF:10, 40h
      UTG+1 ($15.20) 152bb 41/19, 80h
      CO ($7.85) 79bb
      BTN ($4.73) 47bb
      SB ($5.93) 59bb
      HERO (BB) ($10.43) 104bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 6 players) HERO is BB A:diamond: Q:diamond:
      UTG raises to $0.20, UTG+1 calls $0.20, 3 folds, HERO calls $0.10

Flop: Q:club: 9:club: 9:diamond: ($0.65, 3 players)
      HERO bets $0.50, UTG raises to $1.20, UTG+1 folds, HERO calls $0.70

Turn: 4:spade: ($3.05, 2 players)
      HERO checks, UTG checks

River: K:diamond: ($3.05, 2 players)
      HERO checks

PRE
      Squeezing would be OK, decided to call to keep the fish in. On the other hand - he might call with worse and I would gain initiative.

FLOP
      I donked to get value from worse Qx and draws. OR is very active and could be semi/bluffing, so I have to call. I think he`s never got AA/KK, because of 2bb open.
      9x is a possibility - 89, 9T.

TURN
      What if he pots it? Stats-wise he`s very aggro, but sample is small. I think I would have to fold, doubtfully he would play draws this strong on this board.

RIVER
      KQ gets there - not much value left, so check.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: You should squeeze precisely because there's a fish. Even without the fish I think i would squeeze here pretty often. You should squeeze here for value as well as isolation - It woudl be great if you can force UTG out and have the fish left behind so you can play headsup vs him.

Flop: I agree with leading here, with a fish in the hand. When you get raised, this is kind of tricky but I don't think you can go wrong with calling here with TPTK. He shouldn't have too many 9X hands in his range

River: I don't think you can bet here, JT and AK/KQ/KJ/KT all got there. Check and decide on whether you wanna call or fold. I think you can call cos he's probably going to be bluffing at the king really often.

Thanks.