UTG ($10.68) 107bb 29/19, AF:10, 40h
      UTG+1 ($15.20) 152bb 41/19, 80h
      CO ($7.85) 79bb
      BTN ($4.73) 47bb
      SB ($5.93) 59bb
      HERO (BB) ($10.43) 104bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 6 players) HERO is BB A:diamond: Q:diamond:
      UTG raises to $0.20, UTG+1 calls $0.20, 3 folds, HERO calls $0.10

Flop: Q:club: 9:club: 9:diamond: ($0.65, 3 players)
      HERO bets $0.50, UTG raises to $1.20, UTG+1 folds, HERO calls $0.70

Turn: 4:spade: ($3.05, 2 players)
      HERO checks, UTG checks

River: K:diamond: ($3.05, 2 players)
      HERO checks

PRE
      Squeezing would be OK, decided to call to keep the fish in. On the other hand - he might call with worse and I would gain initiative.

FLOP
      I donked to get value from worse Qx and draws. OR is very active and could be semi/bluffing, so I have to call. I think he`s never got AA/KK, because of 2bb open.
      9x is a possibility - 89, 9T.

TURN
      What if he pots it? Stats-wise he`s very aggro, but sample is small. I think I would have to fold, doubtfully he would play draws this strong on this board.

RIVER
      KQ gets there - not much value left, so check.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: You should squeeze precisely because there's a fish. Even without the fish I think i would squeeze here pretty often. You should squeeze here for value as well as isolation - It woudl be great if you can force UTG out and have the fish left behind so you can play headsup vs him.

Flop: I agree with leading here, with a fish in the hand. When you get raised, this is kind of tricky but I don't think you can go wrong with calling here with TPTK. He shouldn't have too many 9X hands in his range

River: I don't think you can bet here, JT and AK/KQ/KJ/KT all got there. Check and decide on whether you wanna call or fold. I think you can call cos he's probably going to be bluffing at the king really often.

Thanks.