[Application] Looking for short term NL10 Zoom stake.

• Millsyuk
      Millsyuk
      Silver
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback for Millsyuk

I am looking for a short term stake of 50k hands of NL10 Zoom. After experiencing an extended downswing and making the somewhat bad decision of investing a chunk of my roll into playing the Sunday Majors the past month I am basically without a roll on Stars.

Profits to be split 50/50. FPP's will be used to play the 325 6 max sats and again any profits split 50/50. I would suggest a bankroll of 20 buy ins so $200. In terms of communication I can use Skype and/or resurrect and update my blog, I would expect to have the stake finished within 2 weeks.

I would also like to note that I have put a lot of study into my game at the start of last month and found a lot of leaks which is something I will continue to do. Basically I found a lot of spots where I was losing money, tightened up some ranges and concentrated on exploiting and making good notes on the fairly straightforward regs that Zoom is filled with.

Zoom graph for last month including my downswing.

Thanks

Millsy
  • 4 replies
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Gold
      I will take all if we agree, add me as a friend
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Millsyuk
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback for Millsyuk

I am looking for a short term stake of 50k hands of NL10 Zoom. After experiencing an extended downswing and making the somewhat bad decision of investing a chunk of my roll into playing the Sunday Majors the past month I am basically without a roll on Stars.

Profits to be split 50/50. FPP's will be used to play the 325 6 max sats and again any profits split 50/50. I would suggest a bankroll of 20 buy ins so $200. In terms of communication I can use Skype and/or resurrect and update my blog, I would expect to have the stake finished within 2 weeks.

I would also like to note that I have put a lot of study into my game at the start of last month and found a lot of leaks which is something I will continue to do. Basically I found a lot of spots where I was losing money, tightened up some ranges and concentrated on exploiting and making good notes on the fairly straightforward regs that Zoom is filled with.

Zoom graph for last month including my downswing.

Thanks

Millsy

Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Good luck guys :)
    • Millsyuk
      Millsyuk
      Silver
      All action taken by doctorkgb.
    • Gadgaard
      Gadgaard
      Bronze
      would like to take 25$