Strategy SNG HU turbo

• PokerIsBadBeat
      PokerIsBadBeat
      Black
      Hi everyone,

I'm just starting to play sng hu omaha and I would like to have some information about the strategy to use.

What % of fold bb to sb steal should I have agaisnt players opening 90%?

What % should I open against players who fold 40% of their big blind?

What do you prefer opening 2 or 3 bb? At this moment, I open 2 bb agaisnt player who don't fold and in late stages.

Is there any videos or articles about sng hu omaha?

If you have any advices let me know.

Good luck at the tables
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

SNG HU turbo sucks imo, but anyway good luck! Variance may easily go up the sky.

What % of fold bb to sb steal should I have agaisnt players opening 90%?
      - if you mean what % of hands should you defend against SB open, I would say it depends their size raises and how often would they steel.
      I would likely defend 40-50% against 3x opens and 60-70 2x min-raises (unless my stack is smaller than 15bb)

What % should I open against players who fold 40% of their big blind?
      100% seems always good number at omaha. I would likely open myself 95%. Depends how much you get 3-bet

What do you prefer opening 2 or 3 bb? At this moment, I open 2 bb agaisnt player who don't fold and in late stages.
      I would open 3bb over 20bb-25bb stacks and 2bb all the rest cases. There should be no reason why you should not open 3x even against players who does not fold. You then don´t have to c-bet that often if they don´t fold anything and go most of the times always 2 streets for value

Is there any videos or articles about sng hu omaha?
      - not sure, likely not. You can always read some strategy articles about omaha. Just remember that in HU (especailly in turbo) you can´t use that much nut blocker, since people don´t like folding

best regards,