This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50 - AK 2pair in 3b pot

    • VasiliZaitsev
      VasiliZaitsev
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.05.2008 Posts: 77
      UTG: $110.46 - VPIP: 26, PFR: 10, 3B: 2, AF: 1.4, Hands: 859
      CO: $51.25 - VPIP: 23, PFR: 18, 3B: 8, AF: 3.0, Hands: 7154
      Hero (BTN): $50.00 - VPIP: 20, PFR: 17, 3B: 7, AF: 3.1, Hands: 23575
      SB: $57.06 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 18, 3B: 8, AF: 6.3, Hands: 4659
      BB: $37.67 - VPIP: 19, PFR: 15, 3B: 7, AF: 2.0, Hands: 1954

      Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BTN with K :club: A :diamond:
      UTG raises to $1, 1 fold, Hero raises to $3.50, 2 folds, UTG calls $2.50

      Flop: ($7.75) K :spade: A :heart: 9 :spade: (2 players)
      UTG checks, Hero bets $5.50, UTG raises to $11, Hero raises to $24.50, UTG calls $13.50

      Turn: ($56.75) Q :spade: (2 players)
      UTG bets $26.00, HERO ?

      his fold to 3b is 7%(15) and he calls the rest of 93%
      fold cbet in 3b pot is 23%(13)

      my pot odds on turn are 22%

      call/fold turn?

      thanks
  • 1 reply
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      Joined: 19.11.2009 Posts: 4,335
      It appears that this person is pretty wide pre flop and does not fold hands on the flop in 3betpot.this inclines me to believe that he's having more than a flush or a straight on this board, possibly 2p and sets and pair plus draw so I'm calling the turn for sure.

      Cgf