This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] ATs on BB 6max

• HrabriLavek
      HrabriLavek
      Bronze
      Villain is 44/11 AF 4.4 over 60hands

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2.37)
      Hero ($8)
      UTG ($1.64)
      UTG+1 ($1.47)
      CO ($4.02)
      BTN ($4.22)

Dealt to Hero A:club: T:club:

fold, fold, fold, fold, SB calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.16, SB calls $0.12

FLOP ($0.32) 8:spade: 9:diamond: A:heart:

SB bets $0.12, Hero raises to $0.28, SB calls $0.16

TURN ($0.88) 8:spade: 9:diamond: A:heart: 9:heart:

SB bets $0.12, Hero raises to $0.60, SB calls $0.48

RIVER ($2.08) 8:spade: 9:diamond: A:heart: 9:heart: 4:spade:

SB bets $0.12, Hero calls $0.12

SB shows 7:club: A:spade: (Pre 28%, Flop 16.2%, Turn 17.0%)Hero shows A:club: T:club: (Pre 72%, Flop 83.8%, Turn 83.0%)Hero wins $2.21

I raise his limp on SB for value

I hit the top pair on the flop, somehow doubt he has stronger A here and it seems to me he is on a draw and does a blocker bet to see the card cheap...Im not letting him do that

Same deal on the turn...I suspect he might have 9 on his hand but I think he would probably raise it bigger...I again raise his blocker bet for value

Every obvious draw has missed...he again goes in with a blocker bet...here I call thinking he might have 9x and is expecting me to raise him again...he would probably fold his drawy air here anyway so no point in raising...did I lose value or was this call on river ok?
  • 1 reply
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      your play seems fine on all streets to me against a fish, ill take his bets as a check on the turn and river and play it that way. i could possibly raise the river but it might be a little too thin, he has more Ax than beats us than we beat.

cgf