This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] QQ nl2 FR

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2)
      BB ($1.97)
      UTG ($2.06)
      UTG+1 ($1.75)
      UTG+2 ($2.18)
      MP1 ($2)
      Hero ($2)
      BTN ($4.50)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: Q:club:

fold, fold, fold, MP1 raises to $0.08, Hero calls $0.08, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.19) 9:diamond: T:club: 6:club:

MP1 bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10

TURN ($0.39) 9:diamond: T:club: 6:club: 9:club:

MP1 bets $0.35, Hero folds

MP1 wins $0.38

12/10/6.8 1,3k hands
      W$SD 61
      CB 54% TB 78% RB 100%

PRE: i don't 3b here beocuse he is thight but now i see he open 13% on MP and FT3B is 58% so i think 3b here is better play

F: he c-bet and i just call, too keep wider his range.
      T: bad cards for his OP, TP and he bet PSB. When nit PSB he has monster, so i think his range is TT, flush, 99 and maybe monster AcA, KcK but i think he often bet this hand smaller. - so vs this range easy fold.

What do you think i should call once again beocsue i have Qc?
  • 1 reply
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      Pre flop - youccould consider a 3bet for value since he doesn't fold thatmuch but calling is fine too.

Flop - call of course, if hhe does not give up hands to raises I could also think of a raise for value since the board is wet.

Turn - not folding here. He bets so big he's representing a strong hand like Full house or the 9 and I don't think he has it so often. We have an overpair and Q :club: it's pretty darn strong and I think he could bet worse like overcast with a :club: and he will probably blindly bet river as well looking at his high turn and river cb so I'm calling rivers.