Problem with immediate Intersite Transfer

• Prizalee
      Prizalee
      Bronze
      Hello poker friends,

I recently joined on-line poker, now my accounts are frozen.

> While waiting for my ENTROPAY account to be processed and deposits credited. A new acquaintance in another pokeforumsite transferred money to my pokerstars account.
      > Transfers were made 3 times
      > First transfer I played a little at pokerstars and transferred half of the transferred money to my tagged fulltilt account. i had better result at fulltilt because they have this game for N (new players). Eventually i lost all the money to both pokersites (LOL typical)
      >2nd transfer , I immediately transferred money from my pokerstars account to my tagged fulltilt account since I thought i would do better at fulltilt.
      > When i opened my fulltilt account it was blocked and so does my pokerstars account

> I didn't know that immediate Intersite Transfer is a NO NO to pokerstars and fulltilt. I assumed that since pokerstars and fulltilt are one and the same now that I would not encounter this kind of problem

> Oh well, I already sent them my IDs and documents they requested but today is a NO ON-LINE POKER day/s for me

> I Just wanted to share these experience to other newbies out there

> HAPPY THOUGHTS . "NO BAD BEATS" hahaha

> Feel free to comment my POKER FRIENDS
  • 6 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey,

This sounds like standard ID security checks that everyone will go through at one point playing online poker. Assuming everything is above board you will have your account/s back in no time.

Regards,
      Gary.
    • Prizalee
      Prizalee
      Bronze
      Hello Rizalee,

Thank you for your email.

Regrettably, we will not be able to fully reinstate your account until the issues in account 'WUxxxx.man' are resolved due to your association with this player. Although we do not imply any wrongdoing, we would prefer if all related PokerStars account holders have settled their matter with us.

To assist in reinstating your account, please have this player contact us immediately to settle the outstanding issue with their PokerStars account.

We apologize for this inconvenience and trust that you understand our position in this matter.

Note: Please do not attempt to create any other accounts as doing so is a violation of our Terms of Service. If we discover a new account, it will be closed without notice and you will be liable for any loss that could occur and the remaining funds could be confiscated.

Regards,

Colin
      PokerStars Security Team
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Sounds fair enough to me. If you know this player then you know how to get this solved :)
    • Prizalee
      Prizalee
      Bronze
      Hello again poker friends,

I believe my documents were already cleared, now i only have to pray that the other player will be able to comply. i really don't know the other player. He was kind enough to send me some playing dollars while i'm processing my entropay account.

What will happen if the other player was not able to comply?

Will this be the end of my pokerstars and fulltilt online poker carreer?

SHORT LIVED online poker carreer i mean?

Think positive , pray for me friends
    • Prizalee
      Prizalee
      Bronze
      Oh! i read an article last night about a player at pokerstars who received a money transfer from another player. Lucky? nah . it came from an account who was involved in a credit card fraud and was getting bonus money from Pokerstars Promo

Too bad for the guy who received the transfer because his account was closed permanently. In the email he posted. Pokerstars acknowledged that he was a victim caught in the crossfire but Pokerstars consider the situation a threat to the integrity and security of the pokersite.

Banned for life . Ouch!!! just because a "sniper" probably accidentally transferred money to his account

Any other NO NO i should avoid?

Thanks for reading this
    • Prizalee
      Prizalee
      Bronze
      Question?

What will happen to my account if the other player was not able to comply with the requirements asked of him by pokerstars?

Would i be banned for receiving money transfer?

Any similar situation among our poker friends out there? Kindly share...

Been patiently waiting for updates because based on articles read, repeated e-mails to Pokerstars will only delay the proceedings

I believe I've done my part and hopefully the other player would be cleared too.

I feel like I'm already missing a lot of pokerstrategy and pokerstars promotions

I've already read trice the small stack strategy, mid stack strategy and Big stack strategy. All topics are very insightful. I really learned a lot

I fell like I'm all set to play and send you guys my hand histories for fine tuning and corrections. I'm also looking forward to attending your scheduled coaching sessions.

Taking the quizzes three times, I've already scored PERFECT! (Ofcoarse on the basic and the bronze)

I know i still have so much to learn and I'm a sponge for knowledge specially in my current situation.

I could no longer read other articles because I still have BRONZE status.

Thank you for reading this friends!