Using prohibited software on a second computer

• 5 replies
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      what programs do you even mean?

some sites (or is it stars only?) have an allowed and not allowed programs list.
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Hey Player888!

Welcome to the English community!

I've edited you post because we don't allow people to discuss illegal software or how to stay on the radar on the forums. This for obvious reasons. I trust you understand.

Maybe refer your friend to Pokerstrategy.com? Improving his skills will also mean it'll improve his winrate!

Best regards

RasTweet
    • FCRSsever
      FCRSsever
      Bronze
      Maybe you should allow that kind of discussion . We should know which programs could be used against us.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by FCRSsever
      Maybe you should allow that kind of discussion . We should know which programs could be used against us.
      I disagree,

Each site carries a prohibited list. You should check them out if you have concerns :)
    • TJtheTJ
      TJtheTJ
      Silver
      Originally posted by FCRSsever
      Figured out which programs are illegal is easy. Knowing what those programs do is easy as well, since you only have to do a quick search.

Discussion of such programs can only lead to trouble though. It could cause PokerStrategy to lose some reputation/credibility, especially if people who visit this site start using such programs because they're being discussed here.

And I highly doubt that's what PokerStrategy wants ;)