This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] SH20 - AA in 3way pot

• chocular77
      chocular77
      Bronze
      SB:

BU:
      ~20hands when i play this hand

I only played 20 Hands on this table and had a good run of cards,
      thus i played very aggressive and hat about 45/40 stats

$0.10/$0.20 No Limit Holdem
      iPoker
      4 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      CO ($17.08) 85bb
      BTN ($18.48) 92bb
      SB ($20) 100bb
      hero (BB) ($42.99) 215bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.30, 4 players) hero is BB A A
      1 fold, BTN calls $0.20, SB calls $0.10, hero raises to $1.20, BTN calls $1, SB calls $1

Both player limp/called so they got a weak range. Bet for value from Jx and middle pairs + protect against GS and oesd

Flop: 9 9 J ($3.40, 3 players)
      SB checks, hero bets $2.40, BTN calls $2.40, SB calls $2.40

Turn: K ($10.60, 3 players)
      SB checks, hero bets $4.40, BTN calls $4.40, SB calls $4.40

I didn't like that both called. The K completed a straight and i can't know if i can get value from Jx any more.
      I could check, which leaves backdoorflushes and GS unprotected and BU could bet with anything, but it would keep the pot manageable.

Since i didn't wanted to c/c against BU and give away freecards i bet myself.
      BU maybe has still some Kx in his range which could call as well.

River: 5 ($23.80, 3 players)
      SB checks, hero checks, BTN bets $10.48, SB folds, hero??

I would instafold against SB but against BU it's a harder decision. BU was not very passive so far + i got an extrem aggressive Image.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

I think you definitely have 3 streets of value vs BU so you should keep on betting and hope that SB folds.

BU will be capable of having JT, but also KQ/KJ/KT and I'm sure he will be calling 3 streets with those hands. He definitely can have some 9X but i think the number of KX/JX combos in his range is going to far outnumber the 9X combos.

Thanks.