BTN: $8.98
      SB: $4.57
      BB: $3.92
      UTG: $6.32
      MP: $9.48
      Hero (CO): $5.36

SB posts SB $0.02, BB posts BB $0.05

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero has J:club: K:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.15, BTN calls $0.15, fold, BB raises to $0.40, Hero calls $0.25, BTN calls $0.25

OR is standard and when BB 3bets small I decide he is a fish (size of his stack and 3bet sizing OOP) so I decide to call despite the possibility of being OOP with BTN also entering the hand, probably my implieds outweigh this disadvantage.

Flop: ($1.22, 3 players) T:club: Q:spade: 4:diamond:
      BB bets $0.70, Hero calls $0.70, BTN calls $0.70

Here I see quite solid bet 3way OOP so I think my FE is about zero so decide just to call.

Turn: ($3.32, 3 players) 3:club:
      BB checks, Hero checks, BTN bets $0.60, BB calls $0.60, Hero calls $0.60

Quite an interesting action from supposed fish but being OOP and facing overcall from BB on the flop, seeing how this card doesn't add anything to my FE I decide to stay passive.

River: ($5.12, 3 players) 7:spade:
      BB checks, Hero checks, BTN bets $1.25, fold, fold

Was a bluff possible here? My plan was to c\f. But sizings of BTN lead me to the thought of possible spazz, however his actions before turn small sizing are closer to the strong hand.

BTN wins $4.91
  • 1 reply
    • kymupa

Although his sizing is rather weak, I would recommend 4bet or fold here. Our hand is dominated and we are likely to play in a three-way pot here, which is going to often end up bad for us.

As played preflop, calling the flop is fine.

Turn improves our equity, but I don't think we can ever bet here, since I doubt we have enough fold equity, so I like check/calling.

Once we miss on the river, folding is fine.