Hero (BTN): 111.8 BB
      SB: 52.28 BB
      BB: 52.28 BB
      UTG: 103.6 BB
      MP: 142.96 BB
      CO: 103.4 BB

SB posts SB 0.4 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB

Pre Flop: (pot: 1.4 BB) Hero has T:club: J:club:

fold, MP raises to 2 BB, fold, Hero calls 2 BB, SB calls 1.6 BB, BB calls 1 BB

Flop: (8 BB, 4 players) J:heart: T:diamond: T:spade:
      SB bets 3 BB, fold, MP calls 3 BB, Hero raises to 8 BB, fold, MP raises to 16.8 BB, Hero calls 8.8 BB

Turn: (44.6 BB, 2 players) 9:club:
      MP bets 32 BB, Hero...?

sb is the fish, mp is the reg, no info

- do you min4 flop or something?
      - turn action (clearly a call)? guess i should just have ended it on the flop.

i don't really see too much air in his range which made me more inclined to just ship turn, but i guess i can't do it because i look a lot like KQ.
      looks more and more like a flop ship the more i look at it :f_biggrin: kinda doubt he puts me on the 2nd nuts after i raise there, maybe he has AT/KT and if he has JJ then congratulations.
  • 3 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey T,

Tx doesn't fold either flop or turn imo. What is bad is that on the river you have 7, 8, Q, K that is a scare card. Those are quite a few so I'd want to get it in against a range that looks like value like you also noticed. I think 4bet on the flop might be a bit too much. if you flat you can get stacks in on turn and if the turn is a low blank you can just call again to keep his range wider, while being able to stack off whenever.
    • Tomaloc
      Tomaloc
      Bronze
      yeah i shoved turn.

he tanked a lot and made a good fold i guess :f_biggrin: but it's also a bit hard to play in another way as you said, super bad turn card there.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I'd say he made a 'tough' fold with QJ or smth like that. I don't think he folded any good Tx hands or better. I wouldn't be too worried, you played it well imo.. He probably just looked a bit closer to pot odds if he can call his draw. :)