UNIBET Accout Locked for no reason

• julito23
      julito23
      Gold
      Hello,

Its been almost a week since they locked out my account. At first a message appeared when I tried to log in, saying that my account had been locked out of the system. Now it does not even recognize my password.

I contacted support more than 5 times but every time they only say that it was closed down by the security department and that they cannot give me any further information about the reason and that I have to wait 'a few days'.

Is anyone else on the same situation? I am starting to get really pissed off. I have been playing there for 2 months there and now they suddenly decide to do this without giving a damn about informing their costumer. I hope somebody knows a representant person from UNIBET or something, because this is really frustrating.

Of course there is no simple reason behind this, since they have all my documents and I have been able to cash out from their site already.

I would appreciate any help/information anyone can give me.

Thank you.

Pedro.
  • 7 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey Pedro,

Sorry to read of your frustrations with Unibet.

This is indeed very unsatisfactory. Have you created your Unibet account through PokerStrategy? If so, please drop our customer support team a ticket giving them as much information as you can and we'll see if we can help you in this case.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • julito23
      julito23
      Gold
      Hi Gary, thanks for the advice I just dropped the support team the ticket. And yes, I did create the account through PS.

I really don´t know where to turn for help so I really hope someone can do something about this.

Thanks again.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      OK, no worries and thank you for the quick reply.

Normally when accounts go into security checks it can be difficult for us to do anything. However, we will do everything we can in our power to get this solved. That I can assure you of :)

Keep me up to date please. I have my fingers crossed for a swift resolution for you :)

Gary
    • julito23
      julito23
      Gold
      Now there has passed officially more than a week and still no word from them. And I do not want to waste my time contacting support to hear their BS again and again.

It really sucks that you have no rights as a user of their site because they can do whatever you want with you.

I really don´t get it, they have all my data and everything they need, I am really starting to be afraid for my money.

I´ll post if I have any news, but they don´t seem to have any rush into handling my "case".
    • HergenL
      HergenL
      Bronze
      Hi julito23,

I just had a look and your issue has already been escalated this weekend. I'm afraid though, that yesterday was a bank holiday in the UK, hence we can't expect an answer before today.

I'm in the loop for your case and will let you know as soon as we get a response. I can understand very well that you're upset and appreciate your patience.

I've also added you on Skype, so I can let you know without delay and we can also have a chat about your issue if you like.

Kind regards,
      Hergen
    • julito23
      julito23
      Gold
      Hi,
      Today I finally got the following email:

We are writing to confirm that after you kindly forwarded the documentation we requested, these have now been verified and your withdrawal request is being processed for immediate dispatch.

Please note, funds once processed will be within the international bank money transfer system and it can take between three and five working days before the funds appear in your account.

Unibet would like to thank you for your patience and understanding with regards to this matter and furthermore, apologise for any inconvenience that you may have incurred as a result. Security for both our clients and company is top priority to ensure that our clients experience with Unibet is one they can trust.
      Should you require any further assistance during your time with Unibet, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Best Regards,
      Chris
      Unibet Customer Support

Which in short is very good news, I got my account back.

However, I am still pissed and a bit scared to keep playing here because of the following points:

1. I already sent my documentation to them twice, and they had already confirmed me that they verified it.

2. The extraordinary long time they took to resolve my issue. I am probably the SnG player at UB who is raking the most money for them, still they treated me very unprofessionally and even negligently.

3. The withdrawal they are referring to in the email: turns out I had already received the money in my bank account BEFORE they even closed my Unibet account 1 week ago. LMFAO. I am sorry to say but this was not even unprofessional, it was a damn joke.

So bottom line, they closed my account because they're support internal departments are no exactly a well oiled machine, and could not even handle a simple issue of processing a withdrawal.

I know it's too much whining for a lost week of poker, but nobody is going to compensate the very bad time I had and frustration.

Finally I would like to thank the PS support for their help, I really appreciate the interest you took.

I will now send an email to them explaining their error, but I doubt they will compensate me for the trouble except with a thank you for the feedback.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Glad everything has been solved now Pedro :)

Glad to assist you in any way possible!