This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] KK nl2 FR

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2.05)
      BB ($1.61)
      Hero ($2.68)
      UTG+1 ($2.69)
      UTG+2 ($2)
      MP1 ($2.01)
      CO ($3.29)
      BTN ($1.89)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: K:spade:

Hero raises to $0.08, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, SB raises to $0.28, fold, Hero calls $0.20

FLOP ($0.58) 8:club: T:club: 4:heart:

[color=red]SB bets $0.56, Hero ??????

12/8/3.8 542h
      3b 5,1% SB 6%

PRE: If i open UTG and get 3b from regulars who look like nit i don't expect a lot worse hand here then AA, but he don't have 3b 2-3%, he still 3b 5% so can have here QQ and AK sometimes but i not sure he call 4bet...so i just call to keep his range wider.

F: he CB psb = he never bluff, he has AA always and qestion is how often he has QQ here and AcK beocuse AKcc is one combo who flip vs me.

or i should 4bet/call here and go next hand if he has AA.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Preflop: I actually agree with your reasoning here, I like your play

Flop: I agree that he's rarely bluffing but you should never fold here. Just call and keep calling unless an Ace hits and hope you are good. I don't think he necessarily has AA all the time and when you have a hand that is strong enough to 4b which you flatted preflop with, don't ever fold postflop with an overpair unless the board runs out really bad.

Thanks.