[Offer] Micro CG staking

• holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hey,

I'm looking to find 3/4 guys to stake for uNL. Deals will vary depending on the player's results/reputation could be something from 50/50 to 60/40 in your favour.

To apply please post in here and PM me:

1) Name & Age

2) Email & Skype

3) Why you'd like to be staked

4) Games you wish to be staked for

5) Number of tables you play and volume you expect to achieve

6) Your screename(s) and previous results

7) Any references you have

In accordance with pokerstrategy rules I won't stake anyone who has less than 300 post in the English community, so please don't post/add me.

I may consider other games too if you have a good reputation. The reason why I'd prefer cash games is because I play them atm and have beaten the micros (up to and including nl20) so I know how they work and whats realistic. If I get 3/4 guys I might create a skype group too so you'll be in a good learning environment but I'll see how this goes first.

Gl and thanks.

Feedback

(Mods if I've done/said something wrong or missed anything lmk and I'll edit the post asap)
  • 9 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Quoted for reference.

Originally posted by holmeboy
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hey,

I'm looking to find 3/4 guys to stake for uNL. Deals will vary depending on the player's results/reputation could be something from 50/50 to 60/40 in your favour.

To apply please post in here and PM me:

1) Name & Age

2) Email & Skype

3) Why you'd like to be staked

4) Games you wish to be staked for

5) Number of tables you play and volume you expect to achieve

6) Your screename(s) and previous results

7) Any references you have

In accordance with pokerstrategy rules I won't stake anyone who has less than 300 post in the English community, so please don't post/add me.

I may consider other games too if you have a good reputation. The reason why I'd prefer cash games is because I play them atm and have beaten the micros (up to and including nl20) so I know how they work and whats realistic. If I get 3/4 guys I might create a skype group too so you'll be in a good learning environment but I'll see how this goes first.

Gl and thanks.

(Mods if I've done/said something wrong or missed anything lmk and I'll edit the post asap)

Please add a feedback thread and link and we are good to go!

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Very important, and anyone who fails to adhere this rule will have their post edited by us moderators.
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle

Please add a feedback thread and link and we are good to go!

Added :f_thumbsup:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Thank you and good luck :)
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Originally posted by holmeboy
      2) Email & Skype
      Please use our Community Tool to exchange Email/Skype :)

Best of luck !
    • ikkvr
      ikkvr
      Bronze
      Send a friend request will pm u after u accept
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ikkvr
      Send a friend request will pm u after u accept
      I am sure none of which will be accepted as you fall quite short of the 300 required posts to apply for staking.

Presently you have 133 posts in the English Community.

Regards,
      Gary
    • ikkvr
      ikkvr
      Bronze
      Ok anyways a busto player no references so he wont be much interested although I thought he was staking personally so no need of required posts :) nevermind

ps-Dint read the last 2-3 lines xD now I get it GL
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
      I think if I was busto, I would take this chance. :f_biggrin:
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ikkvr
      Ok anyways a busto player no references so he wont be much interested although I thought he was staking personally so no need of required posts :) nevermind

ps-Dint read the last 2-3 lines xD now I get it GL
      Hey,

Yeah sorry but because I'm staking on pokerstrategy I'm following pokerstrategy's rules. If you do reach the 300 posts and your still looking for a stake maybe we can talk then :)

Originally posted by Rihard4a
      I think if I was busto, I would take this chance. :f_biggrin:
      Thanks Rihard :)