TURN ($2.10) 4:club: 7:heart: 9:diamond: 4:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $2.10, Hero raises to $4.40, BTN folds

Hero shows K:diamond: Q:diamond:

Hero wins $5.99

This hand was played before this:
      NL20 SH 99 3bet pot bluff turn vs fish

bet pot in 4way QJx IP - bluff, check till sd w A high
      donk pot 3way, donk 1/2 when flush posible, fold to raise

bet pot turn OOP when flop checked, call raise, bet 1/4 river when flush posible, fold to shove 100 bb stack but taking time - POT BET COULD BE MEDIUM HAND, OR NUTS, BUT CAN BE ALSO AIR

I was prepared for delayed cbet, I did not think its worht to bet flop when he does not fold.

On the other hand I have outs and 2 barrel would look stronger, plus I would earn what he calls on flop.

His pot size can be anything, but K hith I was not sure is it good ecnout to call, then he might bluff river also and his A highs beat me.

So I raised. But if I raise - maybe should be bigger, becasue A high still might call such small raise.
  • 1 reply
    • w34z3l
      Hey SPeedFANat1c,

There is a decent chance villain bets most pairs on the flop. I guess his check-back range is Ace-high, whiffs like QT, KJ, and slowplays.

Against this range you theoretically can bluff, but given the fact that you are not even sure whether this guy will fold Ace-high I think the best option is to c/f.

The fact that you played aggressively vs this guy in the previous hand and caused him to fold is also only going to make him more curious.